Its Enough

Shivek

I think i'll be leaving this. I am tired about hearing that. I just opened the thread to convey my message and i am being treated like a shit here. I'm sorry if u hate my topic that much. I wont post again and i would even leave from this forum if u want. But please stop this. I really dont like it.

I think i'll be leaving this. I am tired about hearing that. I just opened the thread to convey my message and i am being treated like a shit here. I'm sorry if u hate my topic that much. I wont post again and i would even leave from this forum if u want. But please stop this. I really dont like it.

What are you talking about? :o

Seems he's a bit touchy about the "why are there so many gays in thailand" thread that he started. Either he can't take the p!ss or he has some serious issues going on. Either way, major overreaction from the OP.

come on....

nobody hates you..they just tease you ..thats it

bambi :o

Sadly, this is not true. They do hate you. They PMd me and told me so.

Sorry

:D:D:D

What topic was that?  I hadnt even noticed....

The one in which someone smiled at him, and he suffered a moment of homo-erotic angst.

This one i think

Why Are There So Many Gays In Thailand?

come on....

nobody hates you..they just tease you ..thats it

bambi :D

Sadly, this is not true. They do hate you. They PMd me and told me so.

Sorry

:D:D:D

What topic was that?  I hadnt even noticed....

The one in which someone smiled at him, and he suffered a moment of homo-erotic angst.

This one i think

Why Are There So Many Gays In Thailand?

its all starting to make sense now

:o:D:D:D

at Shivek .... i just give u an idea...

if some1 called me gay/lesbo/bi ,I might LOL till pee..and I maybe play with them ..coz in fact is i know myself what am i. :o

just a person who get upset from this stuff .. It'd be a gay man who is in stealth mode and wanna hide his secret ..and if some1 can catch his LIFE SECRET he must be really upset badly ..for sure

well all i try to say , i dont mean you are a gay .. :D

and for you, you re just 16-17 yo.. your life still has so long and u will meet many harder stuffs than this for sure

Bambi :D

ps.. just lets you know one thing .. gay /les are human like you ..no need to against them if they dont do bad with you yet .. and just they look at you , you bet .. you still be VIRGIN :D:D

Looking at the side bar I see you are in the Advanced Members group with 692 posts. You must know by now how TV works. Post controversial questions and be guaranteed controversial answers. You certainly shouldn't be taking any of the off-color humour personally if the poster has never met you and you have nothing to hide.

at Shivek .... i just give u an idea...

if some1 called me  gay/lesbo/bi ,I might LOL  till pee..and  I maybe  play with them ..coz in fact is i know myself what am i.  :o

just a person who get upset from this  stuff .. It'd be  a  gay man who is in stealth mode and  wanna  hide his secret ..and if some1 can catch his LIFE SECRET  he  must  be really upset  badly ..for sure

well all i try to say , i dont mean  you  are  a gay .. :D

and  for  you, you re  just 16-17 yo.. your life  still has so long and  u  will meet  many harder stuffs than this  for  sure

Bambi :D

ps.. just lets you know  one  thing ..  gay /les are human like  you ..no need  to against them if they dont do bad with you yet .. and  just they look at you ,  you bet .. you still be  VIRGIN  :D  :D

A teenage virgin??? :D

Shivek is unwittingly 'cruising'.

He's staring at guys for a milli-second too long.

That extra nano-second takes one into the realm of the cruiser, and thats when the smiles and comments start.

We, the heterosexual nation, just drift along without knowing this sub-current flows like an invisible river. The world of secret stares.

Toilets in Big C Rajdamri are particularly notorious. Silom Complex etc etc.

.....so i'm told.

I was in Tesco today and the bloke on the check-out smiled at me and I smiled back.  Am I gay ?

I am really worried now

Should I see a doctor or consellor or something ?

Or should I just move in with Shivek ?

ohhh please dont leave us Thetyim , Bimbo will give u a watch!!

85-108pic-com-Q11923.jpg

:o

Edited by BambinA