Bg Stabs Herself At Walking Street Bar

britmaveric

Broken-hearted Bar girl stabs herself at Walking Street Beer Bar.

Police Major Prateep from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Lucky Star Bar on Walking Street early on Tuesday Morning after bar staff reported a young woman who was cutting herself. At the scene, rescue workers dealt with Khun Wasanna aged 23 who had sustained self-inflicted stab wounds to her hand. She was immediately transported to Banglamung Hospital for treatment. She later revealed to us that the reason behind her injuring herself was because of a foreign man who had captured her heart and then proceeded to break her heart by going with another lady. Cases such as these are all too frequent here in Pattaya and represent one of the darker sides of Fun City.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 20th September 2005

:o

She'll be working tomorrow with a nice new sweatband on her wrist. :o

She should be fined for wasting police and medics time.

I have ZERO tollerence for this crap that some girls pull :D

I guess you have zero tolerance , i mean zero . The guy probabbly made tons of promises.

Maybe yes, maybe no as said it happens everyday here in pattaya. Do you want me to list names of girls working in various bars that pull this crapp ALL OF THE TIME.

Yes Brit it is sad but she WILL be back working very quickly. :D

She'll be working tomorrow with a nice new sweatband on her wrist. :o

She should be fined for wasting police and medics time.

I have ZERO tollerence for this crap that some girls pull :D

I guess you have zero tolerance , i mean zero . The guy probabbly made tons of promises.

Maybe yes, maybe no as said it happens everyday here in pattaya. Do you want me to list names of girls working in various bars that pull this crapp ALL OF THE TIME.

Yes Brit it is sad but she WILL be back working very quickly. :D

I don't disagree with you, all will be forgotten once a new lad is found. :D I'm quite sure there are heaps of cutters in Patters. :D

I have ZERO tollerence for this crap that some girls pull

Thats a rather unkind thing to say.

These girls are traumatised enough as it is by being banged by fat farang freaks.

Perhaps better just to shut down the entire human battery farm that is the Pattaya meat trade.

These girls are traumatised enough as it is by being banged by fat farang freaks.

Perhaps better just to shut down the entire human battery farm that is the Pattaya meat trade.

Its one of many things that you unfortunatley have to turn a blind eye to living here. :o:D

So, the only ones doing any banging in Pattaya are farangs ... oh, and there all fat !

Racist drivel ! :o

According to the Pattaya People News report the old boyfriend was sat canoodling his new beau directly opposite her in the same bar when she did it.

Ive got to agree with Dave and Pattaya Fox..........how many farangs fall head over heels for these birds only to be brokenhearted bet if you go there tonight shes back on the batter. :o

Why stab her hand? If she wanted to hurt herself, she would aim higher me thinks. She is attention grabbing and probably just p!ssed off she lost out to her colleague. She probably expected to get some kind of reaction from one, or both, of them of to get them into hot water. Must have been a slow day for news!

Lucky Star bar?

Was it a real girl??? :o

Hey ! I hang out in the Lucky Star complex quite abit. Never seen any katoeys working in there, though there are quite a few across the street, and many of them use the bathrooms in the 19th Hole (above the Lucky complex). Most of the girls there look like they've seen better days. I've shared a few laughs with some of them, as we watch unsuspecting (?) farangs strutting down Soi Lucky with an obvious (to some of us) katoey on their arm.

And no, it wasn't me messing around with a girl in there. I was in the section nearest the 7/11 that night for an hour. Must have been way before this incident as I didn't see anything unusual going on.

Ah well. That's over for awhile now as I leave today to go back to that wonderful Afghanistan place for another couple of months. :D

Hmmm same bar huh? Well I say it was poor judgement on her former bf - normally causes problems taking multiple girls from the same bar.

Some people dont realise you have to show some loyalty to the hooker you banged the night before. :o

B/shit case, just an attention seeker trying to no doubt emotionally black mail the bf and wasting police time. Throw her in the lock up for the night.

Ive  got  to  agree  with  Dave  and  Pattaya  Fox..........how  many  farangs  fall  head  over  heels  for  these  birds  only  to  be  brokenhearted  bet  if  you  go  there  tonight  shes  back  on  the  batter.  :o

Have to agree with much said already. To add my three baht's worth. Girls in Pattaya that work out of bars, massage parlours, night clubs and karaoke lounges are prostitutes. The men who have sex with them are customers. If anybody (either BG or punter) expects to have any kind of normal relationship in these circumstances then they must have their heads firmly inserted somewhere nasty.

I lived in Pattaya for three years and saw this sort of thing happen all too many times with grief being suffered on both sides.

If you are a man and want a real relationship with a Thai women or if you are a woman and want a real relationship with any man in Thailand you will never find it in a bar or any of the other above mentioned sleazy establishments.

The one unusual thing from this story is that the girl inflicted woulds upon herself rather than the boyfriend (customer) or her BG competitor as is aften the case.

Ive  got  to  agree  with  Dave  and  Pattaya   Fox..........how  many  farangs  fall  head  over  heels  for  these  birds  only  to  be  brokenhearted  bet  if  you  go  there  tonight  shes  back  on  the  batter.  :o

Have to agree with much said already. To add my three baht's worth. Girls in Pattaya that work out of bars, massage parlours, night clubs and karaoke lounges are prostitutes. The men who have sex with them are customers. If anybody (either BG or punter) expects to have any kind of normal relationship in these circumstances then they must have their heads firmly inserted somewhere nasty.

I lived in Pattaya for three years and saw this sort of thing happen all too many times with grief being suffered on both sides.

If you are a man and want a real relationship with a Thai women or if you are a woman and want a real relationship with any man in Thailand you will never find it in a bar or any of the other above mentioned sleazy establishments.

The one unusual thing from this story is that the girl inflicted woulds upon herself rather than the boyfriend (customer) or her BG competitor as is aften the case.

This hits the nail on on the head...

It would seem from my experience,that if you have S/T'ed a girl from one bar and you return to that same bar that you are not allowed anyone else....

Im not sure what the turn over rate is for bg's in pattaya but im running out of bars in pattaya/jomtien...

I was wondering, if i do the full circle,maybe some of girls in the first bars i visited may have gone by now?

Failing that,i could disguise myself(buy some wigs/not shave for a while)..

I do find this situtaion a bit peculiar though,as all i want is the sex....I have a Mrs..