Ford Dealership In Cm

ThaiPauly

There is a Ford Dealer in Chan Puak Road. Hope that helps.

About 60 meters West of Pratu Chaang Puak. That puts it just West of the night food market area on the same side of the street. So coming from Kaat Suan Kaew it is on your left.

I am told the one that used to be near AP and the one that used to be in the first ring road were owned by the same people. They are both gone. Apparently the one on Chiang Pueak is owned by someone else. Good luck and let those of us who drive Fords know how it goes!

I am told the one that used to be near AP and the one that used to be in the first ring road were owned by the same people. They are both gone. Apparently the one on Chiang Pueak is owned by someone else. Good luck and let those of us who drive Fords know how it goes!

The one near Pratu Chaang Peuak is Ford American Motors, owned by the company of the same name in Chiang Rai which has a good reputation. The CM Manager speaks good enough English so go to the top if you need to.

I was there last week for a minor part.  They were quick and polite without an appointment. Probably could of had it done cheaper somewhere else, but whatever.  The sign is huge.  You can't miss it if you drive into town on Huey Kaew and keep going straight along the moat to towards the Chang Puak gate.

Is the dealership anywhere near Chiang Mai Ram Hospital?, been here 6 years and still don't know my way around town :blink:

Okay, if you are at Ram Hospital you are on a one way street, go with the traffic to the first intersection and turn right (a left turn would take you up Huey Kaeow Road past Kaat Suan Kaew, the first Central in Cm then to the front of CMU and up to Doi Suthep). So now you are on the outside of the moat headed east towards the Ping River. Go past the computer places, about 150 meters past the last one on the left is the Ford dealer. If you get to Pratu Chaag Peuak you have gone about 60 meters too far. Alternatively you can call them at 053 404090 and they will come and get you if you can tell them where you are. If you do that, be very careful and note where you are going because you might be taken to a place that you do not know how to return from. You can also call Ram and they will come and get you if you can not find them.

Edit: so yes it is only about km from ram hospital

Edited by Dante99

Have been there a few times over the past 2 months getting services done and some things repaired. The manager, I believe khun Chalkchai, does speak pretty good English, but he is the only one that has when I've been there. They did not have parts in stock to fix central lock, and power window, but each only took about a week to get in. Compared to the states, it was more than reasonable, but as has been mentioned more than you might pay at a stand alone repair shop. Have only been here 5 months, so seemed like the best place to get the right services done. I don't regret it, and can say it is the first time I have ever been given the old parts and pieces that were replaced from a scheduled service, and the car washed afterwards.

had good Ford service in Hua Hin incl. parts back, car washed but at American Motors on a regular small service they broke a connector on a hose and tried to cover it up by taping it together, put in the air filter backwards so it rattled real loudly when the engine was running, left a few connections under the hood unphose the lugged and incorrectly told me that I needed a new steering box (over 20,000 bht) because the fluid was low (and didn't even top it up) and on top of that they tried to charge me to replace the whole line that was connected to the broken hose and when I refused just changed the connector, and never washed my car or give me the old parts there

I have had two Ford trucks serviced there regularly for years and no problems like the above.

Also, you can get Ford trucks serviced at the Mazda dealers, the trucks are mechanically the same. Not sure about the cars.