Getting Married Saturday

BIG SPUDS

Was you nervous on your big day?

Any regrets???

:o

Well mate let me tell you. I would have been nervous, had i actually known i was getting married.

We went to the amphur office in Bkk to sign what i thought were a few papers, signed these merrily, all written in Thai, next thing i know the woman was saying congrats you are now married :D I was like how the h e l l did that happen. I just though we were signing papers to get ready to be married. :D

Ohh well 4 years later first baby on the way, guess it all worked out ok. :D

Good luck on your big day matey, i am sure you will be fine. Have a great day, and have a few beers for me :D

Congrats!

I'm still a young buck! 19!

I'm heading to Thailand for the first time November 4th!! I can't wait :D Maybe I'll meet myself a Thai or even a Euro girl! Hehe

Congrats again! Living with a girlfriend is scary to me right now let alone marriage!

Sorry off topic, but....

First time and Canadian? :o Go read stickman he'll have a few thoughts on that subject alone! :D

BTW Goodluck Spuds wish you and your missus the best! :D

Edited by britmaveric

Congrats!

I'm heading to Thailand for the first time November 4th!! I can't wait :D Maybe I'll meet myself a Thai or even a Euro girl! Hehe

Congrats again! Living with a girlfriend is scary to me right now let alone marriage!

Sorry off topic, but....

First time and Canadian? :o Go read stickman he'll have a few thoughts on that subject alone! :D

Stickman? And what do you mean? lol :D

Congrats!

Sorry off topic, but....

First time and Canadian? :D Go read stickman he'll have a few thoughts on that subject alone! :D

Stickman? And what do you mean? lol :D

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/

:o