Diaper Service In Pattaya?

fxm88

Hey All. I've got a new baby and would like to know if Pattaya has a diaper service: cloth diapers, drop off the clean ones, pick up the dirty ones. Does Pattaya have anything like that? Thanks!

Why on earth would you want to drop off clean diapers and pick up dirty diapers? Are you a laundry service?

:o

IF.... You are for real??

DO IT YOUR ****ING SELF :o

Dave, it is not required that you post your 2 cents in each and every thread. I have read a number of your 4000+ posts and have found all of them to be without merit. This is not a contest to see who can post the most often and/or with the least content. Please consider finding an additional hobby or 2.

IF.... You are for real??

DO IT YOUR ****ING SELF :o

Dave, it is not required that you post your 2 cents in each and every thread. I have read a number of your 4000+ posts and have found all of them to be without merit. This is not a contest to see who can post the most often and/or with the least content. Please consider finding an additional hobby or 2.

If my reply annoys you then don't post such a daft question.

I assure that I contribute more on here than you do/can. :D

Why on earth would you want to drop off clean diapers and pick up dirty diapers? Are you a laundry service?

I'm afraid you've misunderstood: I'm looking for a service to come to my house and drop off a bundle of clean cloth diapers and pick up a basket of soiled ones. For more info on the concept please see e.g.

http://www.diapernet.org/index.htm

http://www.ehow.com/how_8435_find-cloth-diaper.html

http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgidir.dll?...03203&QR=1&QX=1

http://www.google.co.th/search?q=diaper+service

This country has so many people desparate to make a back that they'll seemingly do just about anything. But I am continually disappointed by the number of services that they fail to offer (or innovate even the least bit on the ones they do).

But I've lived in Thailand long enough to know not to expect too much so it's Mamy Poko for my baby! -- and when the garbage pail is full I'll haull 'em down to beach for a little clandestine dumping at midnight. May I suggest everyone avoid the beach in front of The Hard Rock Hotel on Thursdays? Fridays too if it's been a bad week.

Of course having a baby means caring for that baby yourself? But why should someone else clean your babies dirty nappies?

Get a heavy duty washing machine and do it yourself, Is'nt that part of the parcel of having a child? :D

As you state people would do anything to make a buck, Poor attitude IMO :D

Some poor people here do dirty enough jobs to survive why would you add to that.

But I've lived in Thailand long enough to know not to expect too much

oh dear :o

dave u are a jerk

i've used both diapers and pamper type and my son was allergic to the single use ones so it was nappies and even in this third world country i live in we do have some services like that... since we have 5 kilo only washhing machines at home american may tag do not fit in our washing areas... so a professional place does it... its not hand washed u ninny...and a woman who is working needs a prof to do it and its cleaner and more sterile than home machines often....

but why do u not use single use?? in israel they started only about 18 yrs ago (my daughter was born just when disposables came to the kibbutz, thank god for that....)

Call me what you like I really don't give a toss, I did'nt like the attitude used thats why I posted what I did. :D

Its got nothing to do with what types of nappies used its the attitude towards the thai's, The "i'm paying you do attitude"

This country has so many people desparate to make a back that they'll seemingly do just about anything. But I am continually disappointed by the number of services that they fail to offer (or innovate even the least bit on the ones they do).

There is'nt any need for comments like this, maybe the OP should have worded it better and it would have come across better. Just my opinion OP. :D

Are you waited on hand and foot because you can pay someone?

I'm out of here now, Surrounded by touchy women :o:D

Edited by davethailand

Actually dave, you were rude from the getgo. And what makes you assume fxm88 is a woman?

My sister used a diaper service in the US and loved it. Babies usually do not get rash from cloth diapers, when a professional service does it they come out quite sterile, and besides the good of not contributing disposable diapers to the ever increasing garbage problem of this planet.

Sorry, I have never heard of a diaper service in Thailand, when i moved here most people didn't bother with anything, just a cloth and then when they pooped or peed washed their clothes as well as the babies :o

Actually dave, you were rude from the getgo. And what makes you assume fxm88 is a woman? 

My sister used a diaper service in the US and loved it. Babies usually do not get rash from cloth diapers, when a professional service does it they come out quite sterile, and besides the good of not contributing disposable diapers to the ever increasing garbage problem of this planet.

Sorry, I have never heard of a diaper service in Thailand, when i moved here most people didn't bother with anything, just a cloth and then when they pooped or peed washed their clothes as well as the babies :D

Actually dave, you were rude from the getgo

Yes I know.

I took offence to the wording of the post, Maybe i should have put do it your bloody self instead of the offending stars? :o

As said before fxm88 could of chose the words a bit better IMO but at the end of the day I did'nt mean any harm and don't wish her/him any offence. :D

I'm not going to re-edit because its been said now but i'm also not going to tip toe around as i've explained my reasons already. :D

Edited by davethailand

Hey All. I've got a new baby and would like to know if Pattaya has a diaper service: cloth diapers, drop off the clean ones, pick up the dirty ones. Does Pattaya have anything like that? Thanks!

How is this worded in an offensive manner? Please explain.

The part i did'nt like was here-

I found it a bit arrogant, As said just my opinion.

I'm sure fxm88 did'nt mean it to come across the way it did.

Matter is over for me :o

The part i did'nt like was here-

I found it a bit arrogant, As said just my opinion.

I'm sure fxm88 did'nt mean it to come across the way it did.

Matter is over for me :o

Yes, it does come off as arrogant but face it dave, you were rude even before that statement was made. I suspect that statement was a reaction to your rude otp reply to a simple question. Think about it before getting defensive ok?