14.5 Million Baht Worth Of Yaba And Ecstasy Drugs Uncovered In Bangkok Bust

webfact

Two suspects arrested with 14.5 million-worth drug

Police from Metropolitan Division 6 arrested two male suspects, allegedly with narcotic substances worth Bt14.5 million, in Bangkok's Lat Phrao district.

Metropolitan Police Division 6 Commander, Pol MajGeneral Suwat Jangyodsuk, presented to a press conference Charoensak Saengduanchai, 24, and Thepparit Channarong, 27, whom police say were arrested on Sunday with one kilogram of "ice", 48,000 yaba tablets, 4,000 ecstasy tablets, a pistol, 22 rounds of ammunition, Bt150,000 in cash, one pickup truck and three motorcycles.

Following a tip-off about drug dealing around Lat Phrao, police searched Charoensak and allegedly found 2,000 yaba tablets on him. This led to a search of his apartment room, the discovery of more drugs and the arrest of his roommate Thepparit.

The two reportedly confessed to having been hired for a year by a dealer named Pond to keep the drugs in the room and deliver them to customers in exchange for Bt100,000 per month each, Suwat said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-03-28

2 more young guys with a damaged future

Not as damaged as the addicts or soon to be addicts these scum were supplying.

yes of course everyone who ever tastes a drug becomes an addict; not possible to party sometimes and still hold down a job and otherwise be a good member of society.

All drug users are obviously rabid lunatics who need rounding up so good upstanding law abiding acholhol drinkers can sleep soundly in their beds at night.

yes of course everyone who ever tastes a drug becomes an addict; not possible to party sometimes and still hold down a job and otherwise be a good member of society.

All drug users are obviously rabid lunatics who need rounding up so good upstanding law abiding acholhol drinkers can sleep soundly in their beds at night.

:cheesy::clap2:

Edited by carenot

I'm just glad it's all FINALLY over!

I didn't wake up today expecting the greatest threat the world has ever faced to be fixed just like that. But there you have it. The problem is gone. I hope they don't let those two escape.

Can you imagine how grateful the addicts must be? Back to normal lives!! Awesome.

I hope they get it all! Take 'em all down. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The most dangerous substance I see in Thailand is Thai "whisky". How many alcoholics are there in Thailand dependent on their daily bottle of the stuff? I say ban that first if you are serious about health issues related to substance abuse.

Well they give the young kids Thai Whiskey at funerals , weddings and any other party thats happening, and its trendy to wear t shirts with Ganga leaves, yaba is just the next faze in their adulthood while the parents still get wasted on whiskey ,Then while playing Hi Lo illegally the local police collect the cash to allow the game , plus pay the police abit more to allow someone to sell the punters booze without a license.

............it,s all so amusing.

Plus unsure.gif when they get busted selling drugs the police can distribute them for re sale and one just pays the appropriate fine so they dont end up in the monkey house........So you think you can control the selling of drugs ? dont think so..................

Well they give the young kids Thai Whiskey at funerals , weddings and any other party thats happening, and its trendy to wear t shirts with Ganga leaves, yaba is just the next faze in their adulthood while the parents still get wasted on whiskey ,Then while playing Hi Lo illegally the local police collect the cash to allow the game , plus pay the police abit more to allow someone to sell the punters booze without a license.

............it,s all so amusing.

Plus unsure.gif when they get busted selling drugs the police can distribute them for re sale and one just pays the appropriate fine so they dont end up in the monkey house........So you think you can control the selling of drugs ? dont think so..................

I've ever heard that Police are involved in a crime syndicate for drug distribution once they were caught the drugs seized will be re-distributed.. Even prepare a monthly payment ready for the police to be collected.

But all I said can't be traced back to 'em. No evidences found.....

I've never tried yaba and I have no intention of trying it either, but if I was a young Thai man with no real prospects in life I think I might be tempted to try something that offered me some temporary euphoric bliss. Let's not be too quick to judge them as 'addicts' or indeed judge the suppliers as 'scum'. What have they done to deserve the label 'scum' anyway? The way I see it, it is supply and demand being satisfied.

They callmescooter , mccw, carenot, foxboy .

Perhaps if you had seen a loved one destroyed and finally killed by drug abuse you might not be so sanctimonious about the matter.

Drug dealers start the process by selling cheaply, then when the habit is formed up go the prices.

Drug dealers are despicable scum who actually get the victim to pay for their own death.

I think that you will find that drug victims and their deaths far outweigh the deaths caused by alcohol.

Edited by siampolee

I think that you will find that drug victims and their deaths far outweigh the deaths caused by alcohol.

On a percentage basis you're probably right but in absolute numbers I think alcohol kills more people due to the much higher number of people that use alcohol.

"Collateral" damage due to alcohol such as drunk driving is also a lot higher I would guess.

Remind me again, how many people have died, directly or indirectly, from someone smoking weed?

They callmescooter , mccw, carenot, foxboy .

Perhaps if you had seen a loved one destroyed and finally killed by drug abuse you might not be so sanctimonious about the matter.

Drug dealers start the process by selling cheaply, then when the habit is formed up go the prices.

Drug dealers are despicable scum who actually get the victim to pay for their own death.

I cannot speak for the other gentlemen but my interest in the subject matter was initially triggered by selfish, as in personal, exposure to the insanity - that developed, over years and years of insanity in applied pressures onto basic social / economic forces by powers that should either be made to stand in open dock and, on oath, lie through their idiotic faces about why they did the illogical and the unjustifiable, and the criminal - things that they did, when they were tasked by the law to protect the exploitable from those that happily exploit them, defend the rights of innocents when they struggle with illness in a crooked world of criminals wearing suits, and criminals wearing menace, and - there are few who are aware of the nature of both who are more terrified of the bluffed menacing posture of your terrified street filth crook, than they are of the backed-by-the-law power of politicians and organised crime. Yes, I used the word either. The other option is not suitable for the public domain, although if justice was demanded, I fancy some would select hidden B ) option instead of justice.

Every time I try to write the story, and my drunk face is itching to rant again, I get emotional and it becomes a dog's breakfast and probably unreadable. But long story short, and we're drifting ever forward into Time's numbing embrace and there are insane feelings of relief at the numbing, and guilt / shame that you're relieved? It's all very dark stuff, but my friend was not 'dark' or 'depressed', when he drifted into meth use - convinced that he had ADD and that his long, painful trials with all the very dangerous, high impact print (side-effects, I may have just invented the term preceding it), dirty, messy (chemical compounds and in the 'effect', of the High), delivered by Ritalin, Adderal, Concerta, they have some non-stimulant meds which receive unemotional thumbs up or down reviews. And Desoxyn, the most effective drug prescribed to treat ADHD (imagined or existing disorders, they can be equally debilitating - it's really more though luck than intent that Desoxyn is something of a mental health miracle drug.

I cannot proceed in discussing the issue until two irrefutable facts are conceded by anyone willing to discuss or debate the nature of the outrageous situation. The issues are so perfectly simple and not-possible-to-be-confused, the fact that most illicit substances in the world are in prison for life, for crimes committed in their name, by unknown entities labelling themselves with that name, but which - when caught by our heroic Blue Heroes, have never, in the history of law enforcement, been tested and submitted into evidence as the drug names for which they were then used to justify the continued bans of.

Irrefutable Rule 1. The reason why they have never been the drugs they were sold as, is very simple. Chemistry is not easy. There are no GlaxoSmithKlein labs in the trailer parks. Criminal chemistry is even less easy. The labs have to be in obscure locations, like in a motor home in the desert; or underground with advanced ventilation. Criminal chemistry where the chemists are limited by ignorance, incompetence, substance abuse, excess alcohol consumption etc - I am pretty sure - is chemistry that is now classed in a zone which should have been allocated national tragedy resource allocation many years ago; for the victims it has been creating, and will create.

And, when things couldn't possibly get any more dangerous for innocents, Prohibition geniuses (under pressure, as they have been since the Great Experiment of Prohibition - which you may be aware played out as well as these things can play out, with organised crime families interlinked with political dynasties and all that infestation for centuries) keep going in the 'wrong' direction on Prohibition, making it harder for criminals to ensure their customers don't die. It's an important distinction. Criminals who run labs in shanty towns or with the protection of corrupt local law enforcement, aren't trying to kill their customers - that's bad business. The customers die via accidents of incompetence or pressure or - for example - the cook thinking he is a pretty good chance of getting him and his family killed if he doesn't hit the quota. One problem: The ingredients are out, because the government believes that a crook who has a quota will simply shrug and watch his family die when the ingredients run out. I strongly suspect that is not the option chosen, when alternatives are available. The alternatives save the cook's family's life perhaps, and customers keel over down the supply chain. This has been happening for a very long time, one my earliest childhood memories was River Phoenix being killed by heroin (which isn't true of course, but if heroin was the straw that broke his hold on consciousness, it still wouldn't be true, because of Irrefutable Rule 1. Prohibition (or conspiratorial elements encircling Jonny Depp) killed River Phoenix, likely manslaughter rather than conspiracy. Whether or not they used Prohibited street substituted "heroin-flavoured" unknown toxicants, cannot possibly be of much relevance.

And this is the case in every drug overdose on an illicit substance that has occurred throughout the last century.

nb. There is a pretty clear alternative variable which explains why a government in the business of Prohibition, will cut off supply of safe chemicals to the criminals who are going to cook their quotas and feed them to innocent customers...irrespective of whether those quotas will be able to cook with safe chemicals or not. And it's this reason that actually makes logical sense; whereas the other (stated) reason, is simply too idiotic to credit with any serious acknowledgement. The reason why, if you were in business and you also had the power to make life extremely difficult for all your competitors, to the point where their product would kill, whilst yours remained saleable, belongs in a Econ 101 first week tutorial. If every policy to limit the accessibility of key ingredients even further into the murky controls of government bodies tasked with controlling illicit substances - but which curiously refuse to control some really popular ones - was investigated all the way back, every time, to finger which politician, or aide or whomever was the driving force to sacrifice the inevitable lives of innocents, in order to make things more dangerous for - some - drug manufactures, you would be presented a list of names which wouldn't include dolts who struggle with simple concepts. And that leaves the only alternative option. The really INFURIATING one; understood when one realises that no politician surreptitiously pushing his competitors out, and shoring up his own market monopoly / invincibility, is doing so by some Big Bang of coincidence.

Irrefutable Rule 2. If OJ Simpson was in a LA prison (hypothetical), and a white guy put an a OJ 'mask' which consisted of a single sheet of newspaper print folded in half, secured to his head with electrical tape, and with the letters QJ scribbled on them in handwriting...and that guy went out and killed some women, telling each of them he was OJ, at which point you'd be surprised to hear that this master sleuth was finally apprehended after he slipped on a donut (glazed cinnamon with a half stripe of chocolate icing) which had just been dropped by one of NYC's finest, a tough break for OJ (the one who claims he is but has the white skin and mental illness all up in his stuff making a positive identification impossible. OJ, you'll remember, the murderer who proved his innocence to the jury I want judging me when I'm arrested for telling the truth one day, and forgetting to make people laugh (Voltaire warning = death). Anyway OJ is over on the West Coast and the guy who thinks he's OJ gets the shock of his life when he learns he's merely OJ's clone, and not the real OJ (that's how he processes it, the judge processes him into the blur of the criminally insane wretches who I understand aren't subjected to world class mental health care for a stack of reasons, but a tidy excuse which doesn't justify denying them medical treatment...and does, at the end user experience. He's not convicted as OJ, because he's not OJ. If you're still following this complex hypothetical, you'll be relieved to discover white OJ died from being denied medical assistance, but it's all good as who cares, the wannabe African-American killer was a sick (now dead) statistic and it allows me to close out this retarded hypothetical, which should not be required in the first place. White OJ is buried, under his legal name, which happened to be John Doe or w/e they use for modern-day despatching of society's less glamorous products, no magazine covers for them - unless they kill someone who does get on magazine covers, and pretty sure that's how Yoko Ono got attention (indirectly after Lennon took one for having the nerve to be famous, when I thought he might take one for Yoko but that was me and she was creepy).

OJ (the real OJ Simpson) - who in our hypothetical was serving a 2 month sentence for winking at a white woman (sometimes things even out, over time), is released from his cell and immediately arrested for the killing spree in NYC by the white mentally ill gentleman who's now dead, and who killed his victims whilst OJ was physically incarcerated. No trial for OJ this time, no judges, a politician steps in and decrees that OJ's guilt is apparent, the white man killed women thinking he was OJ. How is this not OJ's murders, invisible blood all over OJ's hands and the throws in back in with a indefinite prison sentence to be reviewed in the future, probably never.

Do you, believe the victims of the white mentally ill man in NYC who claimed he was OJ when he was killing, should be attributed to OJ in LA (on the basis of logic and law and non-corruption - if you have links to any East Coast serial killers, or if you are a relative of John Doe, you would know you might feel it's pertinent to disclose the fact before illegally convicting a man for the crimes without trial, and on the basis of logic IDENTICAL to the logic used to ensure even LESS control of the controlled substances.

If you can sift the pertinent 2 points out of the above, and concede their validity, please confirm, and we can move on. You will, of course, no longer refer to the products sold by criminals as the chemicals they never are. Aside from being incorrect and a pretty huge deal, it's unfair to OJ.

Unless you actually have a report that the criminals were selling something which could be termed "substitute heroin" or whatever, you can't actually refer to heroin at all. Because it's ridiculous that if I wrapped up some tissue paper drenched with Draino-O, urinated on it, let it all dry a bit (not crisp, more al dente), then crushed up some Tylenol and some Prickly Heat Powder, a lugie for good measure and a secret ingredient (a cigarette stub - extinguished), and then found someone who believed me when I told them it was heroin, well...the media would call me a heroin dealer which wouldn't be so bad, except if I tried doing it with a rusty Datsun and a graffiti can of spray paint I use to add the Porsche lettering to the driver side door, they didn't - or wouldn't call me a Porsche dealer.

If the chemicals produced and being sold illegally by the criminals have been analysed in a lab, then the lab results may be deemed to a decent chance of being accurate (at least for the sample, if not for the stash which I'm led to believe usually resembles headache relieving Tylenol, by this late point in the prosecution's preparation. If the chemicals haven't been analysed in a lab, and that would be a peculiar incident if that occurred, and self-explanatory for why I would imagine, you can call the unknown substance anything you like, just not what it's not because that's what the criminals who are prosecuting the criminal want everyone to do.

As I respect the fact that the above is potentially dog vomit, I plead mitigation as I cannot write about the vile corruption of the world - definitely not this vile stuff - unless I am dangerously drunk. As I am, as you can probably surmise. Please ask me any clarifications you wish, ridicule any retarded errors that are likely to exist, and if you feel the criminal's word is his bond, and that in the absence of all logic, you want to label the substitute with the brand name, I respect your right to incorrectly do that, but I obviously cannot proceed - thank heavens. Good night Sirs...

Remind me again, how many people have died, directly or indirectly, from someone smoking weed?

This is the debate they want us to have. Arguing incomplete and woefully lacking in studies debatable statistics, as it is all wonderful for them. It's noise. Meanwhile, their pals have had annoying competitive restrictions kindly despatched by those we pay to keep us safe from such things, and the protected monopolies of the criminal world churn over back into production, and the money spinning and the exploitation of the victims by the governments which we'd like to believe are merely too stupid to function (but which are far, far more vile than mere impossible stupidity) are profiting from their illnesses and misery, and then - and this is where the bile spits up in redux - then they pick up the poor wretches they've created out of good, and decent citizens, and they throw them in prison and mental torture pits and....ugh. It's very hard to remain calm, when remaining calm is not an appropriate reaction to the slaughter and molestation underway, not facilitated, but rather expressly designed and intended and executed, by our servers and our protectors.

to the victims proceeds at a streamlined pace (I ran a little tiny monopoly at university when I was 18, monopolies - when your product is REQUIRED and non-negotiable so, as illicit drugs are via that cheeky addiction thing** - well, it's pretty sick stuff, the economic forces which weigh down on your ration and reasoning, and a profit hungry criminal is probably not going to pull himself back from the ridiculous ledge he finally created virtue of his monopoly that my tuck-shop with it's 3 figure weekly profits and monopoly virtue of having the only spare nook, was able to do ease off the profit accelerators, via surprisingly painful self-regulation).

Of course, you gentlemen must have any debate you wish, and excluding me from it might even be advisable when my keyboard smells like a sick dog's breath, but I'd rather see a debate on WHY - why is the only meth-amphetamine legally produced in the US unwilling to do a Champagne on the US media / law enforcement agencies that have been calling milk cartons "Champagne" for a long time now. Desoxyn is a legitimate miracle drug. And doctors treating ADHD don't want to use it. The company which owns what should be one of the most valuable patents (recently expired, and generics are now out I believe, so one of the most valuable brand names, or it should have been) are disinterested in profits (which is strange for their industry, no)....to the point where, after never actually marketing their miracle drug, or bothering to protect it's commercial value as they would for any other product, there has or was recently talk of discontinuing its production altogether.

The reason given or ostensibly presented: poor sales.

hahahahahah

okay good night.

One of the below is meth-amphetamine.

lundbeck_desoxyn.jpg

One of the below is not.

tp_crack-cocaine-cp-4173668.jpg

What it is, is irrelevant. Because meth-amphetamine is meth-amphetamine. And it's just that f simple. the cheesy grit which oozes out of a criminal's illegal stained flames and pipes and cracked containers cannot be, particularly when it is produced with (? - if you know, by all means say. if you do not, it's quite obvious that there is criminal conspiracy going on, by everyone continuing to call it something, that it provably cannot be)....unknown pollutants, toxic sludge, and dangerous filth (with some nice addictive stuff mixed in there, which isn't default in Desoxyn, obviously). In the pic above, that's ostensibly crack. As crack is a street name for freebase cocaine, I'm not going to get emo about labels, but I specifically chose crack instead of dirty ice crystals (which would be closer to the flavour of meth, if not actually provably closer to meth than Drain-o). And the reason why I specifically chose crack is because the US media has a license which cannot be from mere accident or incompetent fluke, that permits them to label ANYTHING, in the world, meth-amphetamine* (remind me to show you a <deleted> example of this if you wish, my eyes are blurred by Bacardi and I'm about to keel over, presently). And THAT'S the entire issue encapsulated right there, labelling. They want to keep killing with their illegal, non-controlled poison, and they want to have (OJ was a crappy example, in hindsight - Desoxyn is really more like a competent US politician I cannot think of right now). They're trying to frame him with the murders of the billion $ poison flow, and it's - really - frustrating and hard to remain calm as the evidence is all but irrefutable.

And I've never actually taken Desoxyn so cannot 'promote' it, but I've probably read more on it than most humans alive, and it's ridiculous that ANYONE in the world would be taking the criminal's poison, when the safe miracle drug produced by Ovation Pharmaceutics, could replace the poison and save god knows how many lives overnight.

Strange, that there is all this confusion and mislabelling, when it couldn't be simpler really. It's almost as if the US government doesn't want healthy meth-amphetamine being used. They want the criminally-produced stuff, initially from around the 50,000 motor homes in Southern US ca-ching'ing - now, supply pushed down to Mexico for whatever reasons a government has for dong what they do. Sometimes, far too often, no one ever makes them give one. I'm sure that must be a relief, for many governments.

**that addictive tag, is really a big issue. you can probably make some intelligent guesses about whether it's the actual meth-amphetamine produced by a US Pharmaceutics company under regulatory controls, approved by the FDA and stunningly-successful in treatment of ADHD and other learning disorders....which has the killer addictive properties built into the final product.

Or the other stuff. -

...and it is this fact, that in a fair world, would have placed the Australian liberal party leadership and many of the Labor backbenchers and shadow ministers as well...in federal prison convicted of the MURDER of my best friend. And the deaths and rapes and unlawful imprisonments and abuses and mental suffering and anguish and crime and the whole spinning circus of filth that results from corruption, as it is was practised and is being practised by any politician who is somehow confused by the above facts.

My friend would be alive if Desoxyn was not banned in Australia. The reason they've been giving, to justify banning the safe real drug, in order to continue to sell the poison to good, decent citizens?

Fear of abuse potential.

hahahahahah

oh my.

It's side-effects are reportedly so tame, it's probably a huge source of frustration to those at the FDA tasked with finding a reason to ban it and move it out of the way of their poison monopoly. And they'll do it. This is how the world works. It's so sick, good decent citizens cannot accept it. And therein lies their brilliance. They're not brilliant, just too evil to be accepted. Okay it's a little bit brilliant.

But they'll do it. Watch them do it. Because it's a really annoying little spanner in the genocide creating billions which will not flow if Desoxyn meth-amphetamine replaced their poison, which they call meth-amphetamine. Illegally, criminally, and NOT as a result of magical incompetence and confusion. We need to make citizens' arrests on these crooks in government, and force them to lie under oath in open-air docks with nooses on hand for when their peers throw up at the evidence and order instant gratification and justice. Or something. First, some sleep.

I would need to be on speed to read what you have just written and thought it made any coherent sense.

I do apologise. I'm not a professional writer. Please don't fly to the US or Chile and take brain-altering drugs if increasing reading comprehension was the sole reason for the journey. The mathematics just don't appear to justify the journey, in terms of risk v reward...? In any case, I'm certain I can rewrite portions of it to facilitate your comprehension of the historical developments which have led to the slaughter, rapes and torture of scores of millions of innocent citizens - by their governments (and associates); I might even be able to assist with your comprehending the realities of the barbaric and bloody, government-sponsored genocide currently underway (with all respect to the Jewish peoples' suffering in WWII, the bloodbath of the Holocaust pales in comparison); and, whilst I doubt I might induce your donating a rat's ass (the economy is a bitch, innit), I'm pretty confident I might be able to trigger a mere spark of clarity (should you wish to refuse to comprehend the sheer scale of the impending horror, moving forward).

It would assist me greatly if you could point me to the exact paragraph where you believe coherency is sacrificed. Do you mind terribly? It was likely a section I wrote with my eyes closed, as I nodded off into a Bacardi-induced coma.

But then I am awake now. Perfectly conscious. Aware and alert. Cocky, even - perhaps unjustifiably so.

I skimmed over the messy post, so as to circumvent any requirement for exertion, on your behalf. If I was a professional writer, I would be ethically obliged to refuse payment for the work. But, and you'll have to forgive me, it appears (more or less)...edible? Or are we not marking to a scale?

Perhaps I could rearrange the garnishing? Tidy up the presentation, so that you might be more inclined to dig in? I'd be much obliged, no, no I insist! It would be my pleasure!

But first I'd like some indication that you have the capacity to pay for your meal. Do you, Sir? I assure you the price is not unreasonable and there is no need to reach for your wallet. I have no need for currency, and no desire for platitudes. I would simply require assurances of your willingness to understand what is simple yet painfully uncomfortable; and of your capacity to care, when you are presently quite relaxed.

My drunken ranting and simmering rage at the nature of governments killing their citizens whilst the world's attentions are diverted so effortlessly to matters of irrelevance and other things trite...might preclude the Zen you demand I display in the calm and coherent presentation of the undeniable fact that your government is SLAUGHTERING innocents all around you. I do apologise for the inconvenience and for the headache.

I'm quite sure your capacity to believe that your continued ignorance is thus justified. After all, you're a busy man. Limited in spare time, and patience, and vocabulary. How unreasonable for someone to assume they might alert you to the bloody slaughter you have been ignoring, and think you could care when it's not a catchphrase or sound byte. I'm quite sure your capacity is limitless, to comfortably continue to ignore the blood and guts and bodies...perhaps even rage at the victims of the slaughter, for being at fault. Filthy whores and junkies, don't they have anything better to do than be exploited...oh for heaven's sake, I just stepped in some internal organs. Oh we really must kill more of them, this is unacceptable.

I am brilliant, pragmatic...and petty. And I relate because I am (unfortunately) also human. And I know all-too-well that despicable human trait where humans believe that it is unreasonable to disturb their comfortable respite, and ridiculous to assume they might care if their caring is not demanded by an appeal which strictly adheres to their extensive and exact and personally unique specifications and instructions, in relation to timing and format of delivery.

I'm sorry that I use big words that are hard to understand. I'm sorry that I use run-on sentences (oh lawdy!). I'm sorry that my ability to function in the middle of the slaughter can only be achieved through alcoholism. I'm sorry that I do not own your preferred media channel or your preferred presenter.

"Sorry to disturb you, Sir - but your government is killing innocents by the millions, in a bloody and outrageous fashion. The evidence has all been compiled!"

"Good god man, you wake me up for this? There are punctuation and grammatical errors littered throughout. Get out of here!"

"But...they're killing people right now! Don't you want to...."

SleepingDesk.jpg

"Sir...? Are you pretending to be asleep...? Excuse me, Sir....!?"

-------------------------

I understand this little trick of humans very well. And if you detect contempt in my tone, I assure you it is really more of a reflected self-loathing.

Because...well....I've been using this little trick to get comfortable, and stay comfortable, for pretty much my entire life.