Models Wanted

drummer

When you say "with character" do you mean they are to be drop dead gorgeous, or say for example a huge nose, that would certaily have character, or (in my case - he he he he) big boobs that also real characters :o

2 older women, Western looking, white skin, = khall64au  and  tosterina (yes  fact ,totster is an ol woman)

1 teenage black guy and girl,  good looking.  = ice maiden  and shivek

:o

I'm not black :D

Chan mee see khaw

Edit - Like the new avatar Bambi, catwoman is one of my idols - I like to use my claws :D

Edited by Ice Maiden

Chan pay roong rian

clapsmiley.gif

Khun can help (nii phaasaa thay rian waa aray?) chan rian phaasaa Thai chay may ka?

Phaasaa Thai yaak!

Nice going Icy! Won't be long before you'll be hearing...

"Khun Icy poot pahsah Thai ging maak-maak"

...if you haven't already heard that.

:o

Thanks for being encouraging Bambi and AmeriThai! :D

I don't really know what they are looking for. I do know that it isn't bueaty they are looking for in the older women, but "character" - your guess is as good as mine there.

I don't know about work permits, but its a big ad/modeling company that does lots of commercials and stuff, so I'd hazard a guess that they have everything taken care of. I'm just helping out a friend who is spending all day walking around trying to spot people who fit the bill.

Unfortunately, she's trying her Sherlock skills in trying to guess whether people are expats or just tourists, and she's not that good at it ... She won't go up and ask someone unl;ess she's pretty sure they're an expat, but I know that a lot of expats that look kinda like tourists, so she doesn't aproach many people that fit the description she's looking for.

I don't want to give out her email on a public forum, so if you think you might fit or be somewhat close (they might take if if they have trouble finding the right person!) then PM me and I'll put you in touch - you'll need some sort of picture. Don't worry too much about quality - they'll meet you and take your photo.

(btw - they have more white guys than they can throw a stick at, as you might imagine ...)