Color Of Clothing U Wear

gravion

hiya peeps, im wondering since recently i started to hate wearing black t shirts.

what sort of colour u peeps usually wear? for myself, i used to like dark colors such as solid black ts, tight ones to show that im bit buff... but recently wearing those shirts makes me feel depressed... i look like a fagg00t looking loser... although i am that, i do not like to let everyone know...

these days i prefer to wear solid white or those khaki colored polos... anythig but black, as for shorts, i prefer darkish ones such as grey to contrast or something...

k thanks folks

"anythig but black, as for shorts"

White is good, forget the shorts. :D

You know how us old guys are so forgetful, well, I had some pictures of me going out without my shorts, but the moderators deleted them and told me not to do it again. :blink::whistling:

Moderators......sheesh !!

Can't live with 'em

can't live without 'em

"anythig but black, as for shorts"

White is good, forget the shorts. :D

You know how us old guys are so forgetful, well, I had some pictures of me going out without my shorts, but the moderators deleted them and told me not to do it again. :blink::whistling:

I like my pink shirt but it seems I'm the only one....:(

Other than that I wear hideously expensive designer gear....usually once then it gets nicked at the laundry and its back to the cheap Tesco tshirts.

edit <sp>

Edited by smokie36

I was wandering aroung BAngkok this evening and took note of what people were wearing. A lot of Thai women were wearing black slacks or tight, black leggings. A few Thai lovelies were displaying their great legs, though. I always say if yah got it then flaunt it. Most Thai men had long pants or jeans. A few farangs where wearing shorts, but I had on white long pants because I usually wear long pants and long sleeved shirts on a plane. I had my usual tan shirt, though.