Briton Critical After Gun Attack

george

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rse , welcome to thai visa , a home from home , where support and friendship are yours for the asking , the kettle is always on in case you want a cup of tea , the digestive biscuits are in the tin , just help yourself , theres a tin of chocolate chip cookies in case you happen to be an american ( 10 baht each for those i'm afraid !)

make yourself at home , put your feet up and enjoy some lighthearted banter , but god help your sorry fcking ass if you put one foot wrong and upset any of the grumpy old geezers or geezerettes who trawl this forum just waiting for people like you to poke your heads round the door.

:o

I was talking with my wife yesterday about this. Didn't even raise an eyebrow. She listed 4-5 times this same thing has happend to her family and friends, over business dealings. One made her laugh. It was her uncle who sells fruit. I guess another guy was moving in and tried to have him killed. She was laughing like ######...saying "over fruit!" Who would kill over a pineapple! Funny....

The other item in the (Thai) news yesterday was that guy who's mia noi threw acid on the mia yai's face. So, like a previous poster said, could be a jealously thing????

Whatever it is, my thoughts and wishes are with him and his GF for a speedy recovery and for catching the "big boss" who hired the gunman...ok, it's a dream for the latter...

ok,so let's get it right

then we can discuss the more important issues

Do you have anything constructive to say about the pig responsible for ordering Gary shot?

As constructive as your first post you mean? :D

What can anyone say about him?

If he was hired then it was'nt personal it was a job to him :o

Still does'nt make it right of course. :D

ok,so let's get it right

Do you have anything constructive to say about the pig responsible for ordering Gary shot?

fairly wet reply from pattaya;do you know ANYTHING about the issue or the people involved?

ok,so let's get it right

fairly wet reply from pattaya;do you know ANYTHING about the issue or the people involved?

wet reply :D

No I don't know and to be honest I don't want to know.

One thing i've learned about living here is too keep out of other peoples troubles/ affairs.

Is that ok?

pity poor pearmain , our punctured prostrate patient , :o , writhing in discomfort from his numerous gunshot injuries as we all turn a worthwhile thread about his attempted assassination into yet another of thaivisas verbal slugfests.

p.s. (and his good lady too !)

Edited by taxexile

Davethailand's post quote summarize it IMHO. Maybe it's time to close this topic? Any takers?

Yup I'm up for that.

The only important issues now are how they are doing. :D

hi,

you guys are sad....

just close the thread and turn your back.....

amarka :D

Sad because we'd like to know if they're Ok without all the who done it rubbish? :D

Keep your daft comments to yourself. :o

Davethailand's post quote summarize it IMHO. Maybe it's time to close this topic? Any takers?

Yup I'm up for that.

hi,

you guys are sad....

Sad because we'd like to know if they're Ok without all the who done it rubbish? :D

hi,

perhaps some of the more responsible members are concerned about who did it and whats going on in thailand....

you may think my comments are daft.... thats up to you.

the incident is only a few days old and i find it extremely premature to close the thread... George himslef said lets wait for a press release to see who's guilty or at least what the press has to say....

so lets wait.

i see this as a very serious incident involving an ex pat and it is very intersting for people either already living in thailand or those doing business or those thinking of moving to thailand.

i dont beleive the thread should be closed at least until we have had a press report.

sure ban or delete the silly comments......

Closing time.

We will report again as soon we know more about the status of the persons involved. We send our best to Gary and his girlfriend.

Thread closed. We open it again when the media have something substantial in the news feed.

A few members will receive a breif warning for their behaviour in this thread.

No worries though.

Thanks!

/Admin

Yup I'm up for that.

hi,

you guys are sad....

hi,

perhaps some of the more responsible members are concerned about who did it and whats going on in thailand....

you may think my comments are daft.... thats up to you.

the incident is only a few days old and i find it extremely premature to close the thread... George himslef said lets wait for a press release to see who's guilty or at least what the press has to say....

so lets wait.

i see this as a very serious incident involving an ex pat and it is very intersting for people either already living in thailand or those doing business or those thinking of moving to thailand.

i dont beleive the thread should be closed at least until we have had a press report.

sure ban or delete the silly comments......

I fully understand what you mean but it was'nt my idea to close it. :D

I thought it might be a good idea so it would put a stop to all the comments etc and a new thread could be started regarding any real updates. :D