Lpg Or Ngv?

hello all, i know this topic has been discussed many times but those threads are old already. and my case is little different.

i'm driving an old car, Lancer Mitsubishi which has 4g63na 2.0 Lit strong engine. since i drive around bkk a lot so wondering if i convert to LPG or NGV is worth for me.

But i can't decide which one to go for. I know quite lot about LPG. I know the LPG subsidiary is under jeopardy and may change any time. However, Government promoting NGV so converting to NGV could be the best idea.

But it cost a lot. around 50K. and i'm not sure it will be worth for my old car. I drive 60km a day on the highway. I plan to keep my car for next 3 years.

what you guys say? LPG or ngv and why?

thanks so much.

Since you will be driving around Bangkok, as you stated in your initial post, you shouldn't have any problem finding an NGV filling station. PTT has many already all around Bangkok and has plans to build more and more in the future. NGV is also a very clean-burning fuel. So your engine should not have any problems with it. In fact it may even extend the life of your engine a little since it is so clean. You also won't need to change the oil as frequently as you would when burning benzine. It's really a matter of economics. If you think you will be driving your converted car enough to recoup the initial conversion investment, then it would make sense, IMHO, to go ahead with the conversion. Today gasohol 95 is about 38 baht/liter and NGV is less than 10 baht. At these savings per liter, it won't take long to recoup your investment.