Why Does Thaivisa Log Me Out So Quickly

Can someone please tell me why I have to log into my Thaivisa account at least 3 or 4 times in one day even when I check the remember me tab?

My Facebook account never forgets, Yahoo 2 weeks, Thaivisa 1 hour or less.

No I don't keep my windows active and even close it and re-open it, but there is a cookie on my computer, and the time limit is set far too low.

Am I the only person with this problem?

Moved to Forum Support Desk.

I don't think it's a cookie problem. I'm logged in for weeks, in fact I can't remember when I logged in last. There must be something else going on. You're sure you're not deleting your login cookie yourself? What browser are you using?

The OP feels the need to log in to TV at least 4 times a day?

I think that's where the problem is!

btw my browser is the same in that I have 'remember me' checked but I need to log-on whenever I open a new session. Never used to be like that, up until 3-4 months ago it was like Phil's where it remembered me. No big deal though.

I generally use Chrome but have also tried with Firefox 4, neither require me to re-login after exiting/restarting the browser.

Will check to see if there are any known issues with the servers and/or forum software that could be causing this.

Maybe try to delete your cookies, then log in again and see if that helps.

Delete My Cookies

I am using firefox & I tried IE9 and deleted the cookies, still the same thing.

I'm getting the same thing. Each day I go to TV I have to sign in.

Maybe it's a Firefox problem???

Nope its the same with IE7. This problem disappeared for me alongside another one I started a thread here regarding jumping to the first unread post.

Both issues returned in the last week. Must be something at the forum end I reckon. No probs wih other sites.

I use Chrome on 2 different PCs. One works great, the other requires me to log in every time. I've checked the settings, but everything seems OK. And I have noticed this behavior with other forums I visit also. Hmmmm.....

Craig, on the PC where Chrome require you to login ever time, could you try another browser (MSIE or Firefox or whatever) and see if that would have the same problem.

If it was a server or forum software problem it would most likely affect all users. Since it works for some and not for others it kinda suggests the problem is with the browser. Maybe a faulty plugin/extension or cache corruption.

I'm such a putz. I have checked Chrome to make sure it was saving my passwords for TV. And it was! But on my netbook, I didn't see what was off the very small screen...sites to NOT save passwords. Guess what...TV was there also!!!!! Operator error...again....all is working great now!

Craig, on the PC where Chrome require you to login ever time, could you try another browser (MSIE or Firefox or whatever) and see if that would have the same problem.

If it was a server or forum software problem it would most likely affect all users. Since it works for some and not for others it kinda suggests the problem is with the browser. Maybe a faulty plugin/extension or cache corruption.

I'm such a putz. I have checked Chrome to make sure it was saving my passwords for TV. And it was! But on my netbook, I didn't see what was off the very small screen...sites to NOT save passwords. Guess what...TV was there also!!!!! Operator error...again....all is working great now!

Happy for you but it doesn't solve the random logging out some of us have been experiencing. Any ideas gentlemen?

• 1 month later...