Sharp Projector Lamp For Xr1X,Xr1S (#Anxr1Lp)

LindsayBKK

Anybody know the best place to buy a Sharp Projector Lamp for XR1X,XR1S (part#ANXR1LP)

Dilemma to buy lamp @10,000bht (old price) or new projector @ 25,000bht+ about.

New prices I have only seen online USD $300-450 but then I am guessing will have to pay a tax when it arrives.

After 2 years of use do we just throw away these things now?

It still works but says 1hr left. Anybody use longer than it says.

Going to Taipei in a few weeks would it be any cheaper there?

Sent email to Sharp Thailand but of course no reply. I am guessing English is a problem for them.

Any suggestions appreciated. be nice! :)

Local Thai company did not reply.PROJECTOR OUTLET CO., LTD.

Sharp G-ANXR1LP1-01, XR-1S Interesting that this part is anything between 158>500USD!

Part #ANXR1LP

ANXR1LP (1) $158.58

ANXR1LP (2) $320.97

These 2 parts seems the same but costs differ greatly..

Ebay & Amazon 300-500USD

Edited by LindsayBKK

There is a place in Fortune Town that sells most models of projectors AND "I think" stocks all the bulbs. They only deal in projectors and are at the Lotus end of the mall area in the rotunda.

If the local distributor doesn't reply, just send a very nice letter to the head quarter (in Japan, US, ...), saying you're a long time customer of their brand blah blah blah ...and you are very disapointed because you can't use your favorite product anymore because of this small matter (explain what you need). They hate this kind of letter, usually you will get what you need within the next couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Please Pm me, we can supply your lamp, however you will get the bear lamp no housing, the housing cost a lot of money and is a rip off as you don't need to replace it. I f you are in Bangkok we can do the replacement for you, and a service of the projector for a small fee. delivery will take approximatley 7 days from the date of payment. Pay Pal works for us or contact email removed.<br><br>Regards<br>

Edited by Crossy
Sorry, email removed per forum rules, please PM