Uk Passport Photos In Pattaya

QED

Anyone who has had to do this will know how incredibly pinickitey they are about the photos being just right. Just wondered if anyone knew a good place?

When I did this 2 years ago I went to a shop that only had a blue background and then photoshopped it so it was cream. I got away with it that time but don't want to risk it again, I guess there must be some places that are used to dealing with Brits and know the requirements.

Thanks.

Any of the many Kodak shops around town are usually kitted out to give the correct photos.

Thanks Lenny, I tried one of the many Kodak shops last time, somewhere on 2nd road, and they didn't have a clue. Luckily I had the instructions from the website printed out and after a bit of 'editing' they were acceptable, but I don't want to risk that again now we have to send to Hong Kong.

What I need is a recommendation of a shop where someone did it recently and had the photos accepted for their passport renewal. Now these silly rules have been in place for a few years (they were quite new last time I did it) there must be some places who are up to speed.

Cheers.

^many of the Kodak shops around town have closed down last time I tried to get some photos printed a month ago!

Think there is one on Pattaya Tai, near the Beach Road and another on Thepprasit Road.

I know the one on Thepprasit.

I used to use the one opposite Pattayaland on Second Rd. - Gone now.

And the one on Beach Rd. near Walking street - gone.

And I think the one on the other side of Tai from Tuk.com is no longer there?

There's one opposite Royal garden Plaza though.

I just had them done a few days ago at siam photo on soi siam country club. They were done nicely and quickly for a good price. I waited on them and it took less than 10 minutes including taking our pictures. From sukhemvit, it is located on the right, not very far down.

There is a new Kodak shop opened on Chaiyapruek 2 about 50m before the railway crossing, i have used him he seems to know the score.

I have used the Kodak one on Third road not far from soi 13, again he seemed to be on the ball, i guess it will depend on who has been left in charge of the shop on the day you visit??:lol:

Kodak on Buakhao just S. of Soi Leng Kee.

I had some done there last month. Very competent and they touched up my wrinkles without being asked, though I dont suppose the Cambodian visa bloke cared about that at all! I think they also changed the backgrond colour. Quite cheap also.

The Fuji Shop at the start of Walking Street takes passport photos and has a White Background.

They are good at colour manipulation, so if you need that colour changed, I believe they could modify that.

Open 2:30pm until midnight

• 5 months later...