Sausage King Will Close 3 Days Of Songkran

SausageKing

Dear Customers Sausage king Will close on 13th -14th 15th april 2011 for the songkran, last order time will be before 2pm on the 12th april and we will open for business on the 16th april.happy songkran.Rob/sk

Ha Ha you just want me fat more than now right ? i had plans to have 3 days on the salad ?? However i may take you up on your offer.

fat boy ! does that mean we get on the lash for the first time in 3 years???? u busy <deleted>..

Long suffering customers have to run out again! Still, at least you're not as bad as CD Supply the draught Tiger, Heineken and Guinness supplier, they are closing for TEN DAYS! 8h to the 18th. If we run out of things over Songkran don't blame us, blame our suppliers!! At least Makro will stay open!

Keep a little beer for me ha ha

Long suffering customers have to run out again! Still, at least you're not as bad as CD Supply the draught Tiger, Heineken and Guinness supplier, they are closing for TEN DAYS! 8h to the 18th. If we run out of things over Songkran don't blame us, blame our suppliers!! At least Makro will stay open!

Cheers to you all.I need a rest and yes all four rimpings are stocked to the hilt and tops gad suen kell. I have new product 4 packs of smoked dry cured high quality ham in rimping sansai to try out and i have to say it 100% good, would like a bit of feed back on the ham who ever gets it first. happy song kran, sausage king will put on a BBQ this year for all to try.if you need something not in the supermarkets that we offer come direct before 12th april and i will give you discount for song kran. Rob/sk

Edited by SausageKing