Best Tv System For Programming From U.S. In Chiang Mai

mav000

New to Chiang Mai. Would appreciate comments on the best TV system (cable/satellite,etc) to receive most stations from U.S. Particularly sporting events from there. Also, comments on best high speed internet to use.

Thanks, Mav

I have True Silver and also check out www.ustvnow.com you can get basic ABC/CBS/NBC & PBS for free

A trick to get free DVR function... Send an invitation from one of your email addresses to another and sign up two accounts and get free 2 hours DVR :whistling:

Thanks for the tip on the ustvnow site. I got on, signed up and have it on right now. What's really funny is, I've had it on for about 10 minutes, and have seen about 4 minutes of programming, 6 minutes of commercials. They're absolutely right, it REALLY IS just like TV back home!

I have True Silver and also check out www.ustvnow.com you can get basic ABC/CBS/NBC & PBS for free

A trick to get free DVR function... Send an invitation from one of your email addresses to another and sign up two accounts and get free 2 hours DVR :whistling:

Thanks for the tip on the ustvnow site. I got on, signed up and have it on right now. What's really funny is, I've had it on for about 10 minutes, and have seen about 4 minutes of programming, 6 minutes of commercials. They're absolutely right, it REALLY IS just like TV back home!

It streams really good hardly any buffering and I only have a slow connection pretty good so far

Thanks for the USTVNow.com link...

Been looking for something like that.

Thanks,