Anyone Buy From K Sports Cars?

ChiangMaiFun

I would not trust these people as they are listing the incorrect age on many of the cars advertised, they are listing a 2002-2003 car as 2010 and that in my opinion is criminal.

They import cars from japan and only mention the date that they were registered in Thailand, and then lie about the actual age.

In my opinion if a vendor cannot even tell the truth about the age of a car then they cannot be trusted about anything. They even lie about the age if you call them and ask them to confirm the age, even though they list models as 2010 that have not been manufactured anywhere in more than 5 years... check for yourself.

Listing the incorrect date is one of many scams used by sellers of Imported Japanese cars in Thailand. Imported Japanese cars can be good value for money, I recently bought one myself, but beware that there are a lot of scams used by some sellers and if a price looks too good to be true then you know that it is!

Edited by technologybytes

I would not trust these people as they are listing the incorrect age on many of the cars advertised, they are listing a 2002-2003 car as 2010 and that in my opinion is criminal.

They import cars from japan and only mention the date that they were registered in Thailand, and then lie about the actual age.

In my opinion if a vendor cannot even tell the truth about the age of a car then they cannot be trusted about anything. They even lie about the age if you call them and ask them to confirm the age, even though they list models as 2010 that have not been manufactured anywhere in more than 5 years... check for yourself.

Listing the incorrect date is one of many scams used by sellers of Imported Japanese cars in Thailand. Imported Japanese cars can be good value for money, I recently bought one myself, but beware that there are a lot of scams used by some sellers and if a price looks too good to be true then you know that it is!

yes i spotted that - but its the year of registration here in Thailand and when asked the question they did say the correct date - and how many kilometers they have done (I got Thai friends to phone them) so all is not lost (yet)

yes i spotted that - but its the year of registration here in Thailand and when asked the question they did say the correct date - and how many kilometers they have done (I got Thai friends to phone them) so all is not lost (yet)

My point was that they still lie about the age, yes they admit that the age in the ad is the date of registration but then they also misrepresent the age.. for example they advertise a 2002 car as a 2010 then when you question that they say its a 2006 registered in 2010..

Went through this when buying a motorbike; when I ask the year I want to know the year the vehicle was manufactured but the Thais (including my wife) don't seem to see why someone would want to know that and insist that the "year" of the vehicle is the year it is registered (which I don't see the point in knowing).

TIT :blink::lol:

Went through this when buying a motorbike; when I ask the year I want to know the year the vehicle was manufactured but the Thais (including my wife) don't seem to see why someone would want to know that and insist that the "year" of the vehicle is the year it is registered (which I don't see the point in knowing).

But isn't that the same in UK? A car is not registered until it is sold so if it sits in the showroom for 1 or 2 years then the registration plate will show it as the current year it's registered in.

But isn't that the same in UK? A car is not registered until it is sold so if it sits in the showroom for 1 or 2 years then the registration plate will show it as the current year it's registered in.

I think even in the UK for instance; a 65 aston martin means a car produced that year, not one manufactured in 60 then registered five years later.

why do u folks buy second hand cars?? second hand... i reckon 4th hand... with dealers and so's dirty hands includeed.

also high risk of some crap not working or required changes etc... why do ppl sell cars, i think because theres some problem or actually do want to sell due to resell value decreasing or some crap like tat....

but to be in paradoxial mood, i purached 1996 suzuki alto back in 2006 overseas and it was all fine till 2009 till i sold it... only required to change cv joints and tyres whateva

why do ppl buy brand new cars based on FUEL USAGE, RESELL VALUE? lol in my opinion these ppl should take public transport... har har har...

Edited by gravion

why do u folks buy second hand cars?? second hand... i reckon 4th hand... with dealers and so's dirty hands includeed.

also high risk of some crap not working or required changes etc... why do ppl sell cars, i think because theres some problem or actually do want to sell due to resell value decreasing or some crap like tat....

but to be in paradoxial mood, i purached 1996 suzuki alto back in 2006 overseas and it was all fine till 2009 till i sold it... only required to change cv joints and tyres whateva

why do ppl buy brand new cars based on FUEL USAGE, RESELL VALUE? lol in my opinion these ppl should take public transport... har har har...

Why do people buy second hand cars? Perhaps everyone is not a rich <snip> like you are :bah:

Edited by soundman

hey man im not rich nor own a car... own a stolen 100cc bike... but too dangerous with those wild rambo busdrivers on da street, they panting and become horny and stuff when they start seeing a motorsai target and starts tailgating and maybe turn up their coyote music....

anyways i tink second hand cars arent peanuts either in thailand. overseas(westrn) are much cheaper though including japan imported sport cars such as skyline, sylvia, rx-7, lancer evolution, GTO, impreza, altezza (lexus) most of these are 300,000baht or less.. around 5-10 yr olds. ive never owned them... i was rolling on 80,000 baht budget mini car for 3 yrs... 637cc engine if i remember... it was keyed heaps by one gang wannabes called BLOODS..., tyres punctured, broken into 2 times... installed alarm afterwards inc immobolizer, by default me car dont have central locking... arming and alarming sounds are really noise as to disturb neighborss and they start hating and throwing rocks at ur cars et lol, next day u wake up tyres being slashed!!! also in some countries, ppl kit the car with crazy sound system... their bass are so crazy that im going mental and having a killing spree feeling... i once seen controversial ad? about a sony car audio stating terrorize the fear or something like that.

anyways... im guessing brand new cars for example vios/city costs like 550,000+ and second hand is like 350,000+ 2003-2007 models... im not sure about now, but low end model prices seems to be going up? i think vios is like 700,000? lol whatever rubbishes they add... spec j???? &lt;deleted&gt; is tat??? got some raccoons in da engine???

anyways... if im own to a car, especially in dodgy thailand dealers and communication errors and no law and stuff... i would prefer to buy EXPENSIVE brand new one if i realy realy neeed a car in bkk...

although if i purchase a brand new one i will have worrying times of where to park and vandalism and stuff like tat.... or actually seeing some dude popping their doors and banging on ur panel... what u gonna do??? that dude cant understand me 3ngr!sh... (engrish)

oooh i wanna goto mbk right now to see that sexc muayt thai ring girl (is she half farang (term is euroasian???)??? u know that hottie on wed night ring girl...) , u prolly can get there within 30-60min instead 2 hrs or more bby ccar.... (btw i tink that boat riding will be closed in the holidays..)

sorry for my long thesis

cheerio

hey man im not rich nor own a car... own a stolen 100cc bike... but too dangerous with those wild rambo busdrivers on da street, they panting and become horny and stuff when they start seeing a motorsai target and starts tailgating and maybe turn up their coyote music....

anyways i tink second hand cars arent peanuts either in thailand. overseas(westrn) are much cheaper though including japan imported sport cars such as skyline, sylvia, rx-7, lancer evolution, GTO, impreza, altezza (lexus) most of these are 300,000baht or less.. around 5-10 yr olds. ive never owned them... i was rolling on 80,000 baht budget mini car for 3 yrs... 637cc engine if i remember... it was keyed heaps by one gang wannabes called BLOODS..., tyres punctured, broken into 2 times... installed alarm afterwards inc immobolizer, by default me car dont have central locking... arming and alarming sounds are really noise as to disturb neighborss and they start hating and throwing rocks at ur cars et lol, next day u wake up tyres being slashed!!! also in some countries, ppl kit the car with crazy sound system... their bass are so crazy that im going mental and having a killing spree feeling... i once seen controversial ad? about a sony car audio stating terrorize the fear or something like that.

anyways... im guessing brand new cars for example vios/city costs like 550,000+ and second hand is like 350,000+ 2003-2007 models... im not sure about now, but low end model prices seems to be going up? i think vios is like 700,000? lol whatever rubbishes they add... spec j???? &lt;deleted&gt; is tat??? got some raccoons in da engine???

anyways... if im own to a car, especially in dodgy thailand dealers and communication errors and no law and stuff... i would prefer to buy EXPENSIVE brand new one if i realy realy neeed a car in bkk...

although if i purchase a brand new one i will have worrying times of where to park and vandalism and stuff like tat.... or actually seeing some dude popping their doors and banging on ur panel... what u gonna do??? that dude cant understand me 3ngr!sh... (engrish)

oooh i wanna goto mbk right now to see that sexc muayt thai ring girl (is she half farang (term is euroasian???)??? u know that hottie on wed night ring girl...) , u prolly can get there within 30-60min instead 2 hrs or more bby ccar.... (btw i tink that boat riding will be closed in the holidays..)

sorry for my long thesis

cheerio

i hope someone understands this? blink.gif