Nude

trevorfrench

I'm gay and a nudist, but it seems that in Thailand you cannot be nudist although gay is okay. I went to Babylon in Bangkok and was shocked to see that everyone wore towels, even at the pool. My next stop is Pattaya, but it does not look to promising from what I can find on the internet. Isn't there anywhere that gays can get together in the nud_e?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm gay and a nudist, but it seems that in Thailand you cannot be nudist although gay is okay.  I went to Babylon in Bangkok and was shocked to see that everyone wore towels, even at the pool.  My next stop is Pattaya, but it does not look to promising from what I can find on the internet.  Isn't there anywhere that gays can get together in the nud_e?

Not out in the open no.

I'm gay and a nudist, but it seems that in Thailand you cannot be nudist although gay is okay.  I went to Babylon in Bangkok and was shocked to see that everyone wore towels, even at the pool.  My next stop is Pattaya, but it does not look to promising from what I can find on the internet.  Isn't there anywhere that gays can get together in the nud_e?

Pwease don't come to Pattaya and strip :o

I'm actually trying to be helpful on this topic but I agree with the ice queen.

PLEASE DON'T

PLEASE DON'T

:D

We have great minds Dave

PLEASE DON'T

We have great minds Dave

at the OP, trevorfrench

you know , if your dont want straight people look down gay people .. please dont make something that make people think like gay guy just think about sex or nud_e stuff..

anyhow..forget what you want to see nud_e people here.. its not allowed in LOS ..even nud_e beach ... pretty privacy stuff

if you want to see nud_e guy ... go to the loo... take your cloths off ..and look at the morror

Bambi

at the OP, trevorfrench

you know ,  if  your  dont want straight people look down gay people .. please dont make  something that make  people think like  gay guy just think about sex or  nud_e stuff..

Surely when a gay person makes a post they shouldn't have to worry about the effects on the gay community as a whole Bambi. :o

I don't look down on the guy for the post and I think its a bit of a strange thing that you think that way. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

Surely when a gay person makes a post they shouldn't have to worry about the effects on the gay community as a whole Bambi. :o

I don't look down on the guy for the post and I think its a bit of a strange thing that you think that way. :D

maybe im too girlish .... but here (in LOS) ... gay people ask for their right ( yes they deserve that) and they always ask why they are treated as 2nd population .. so ... if they want people repect them .. just make theirself as people do ... not too sunk in sex stuff ...(yes i know its natural stuff...if people re horny ..better keep it in our mind?? ..maybe im wrong ) but better behave?? (ok maybe i think like asian ...)

anyhow .. i have never been gay ..but i have friends ...straight , bi, les, gay ...and i respect all in the name of human

regards

Bambi

maybe im too girlish .... but here (in LOS) ... gay people ask for their right ( yes they deserve that) and they always ask why they are treated as 2nd population .. so ... if they want people repect them .. just make theirself as people do ... not too sunk in sex stuff ...(yes i know its natural stuff...if people re horny ..better keep it in our mind?? ..maybe im wrong ) but better behave?? (ok maybe i think like asian ...)

Disagree, let him post what he wants to post about, why pander to the attentions of the narrow minded.

Its not thinking Asian Bambi, its making an unnecessary comment about someones post because they are gay.

Edited by bkkmadness

I'd just like to point out that I haven't been to Farose, nor any other homoerotic place, nor any nud_e place whatsoever.

Thank you for your attention, that is all.

Please return to your duties.

ps Nor danced on jellified sperm.

Edited by The_Moog

Disagree, let him post what he wants to post about, why pander to the attentions of the narrow minded. 

Its not thinking Asian Bambi, its making an unnecessary comment about someones post because they are gay.

well ..yes i know he has his right to post .. im not a narrow mind person ... i just put my idea .. :o ...and maybe my idea is silly

Bambi

well ..yes i know he has his right to post .. im not a narrow mind person ... i just put my idea .. :o ...and maybe my idea is silly

Bambi

Dont worry Bambimbo, just bored, I'll pop into chat soon. Maybe Moog will join us for some more jellified spunk stories. :D

Bambi

Dont worry Bambimbo, just bored, I'll pop into chat soon. Maybe Moog will join us for some more jellified spunk stories. :D

Was I away for that? I miss everything!

I hear there's a bar in Patpong 2 where the male dancers have a stage w@nking competition, the idea that the first one to jizz wins a prize.

Bit like that old Victorian parlour game where a group of Gentlemen masturbate on to a digestive biscuit, the last one to finish gets to eat it.

<I haven't done either of these also >

I hear there's a bar in Patpong 2 where the male dancers have a stage w@nking competition, the idea that the first one to jizz wins a prize.

Bit like that old Victorian parlour game where a group of Gentlemen masturbate on to a digestive biscuit, the last one to finish gets to eat it.

<I haven't done either of these also >

you know much the moog ... :o:D

what u put .... sound exotic 4 me... :D

Surely when a gay person makes a post they shouldn't have to worry about the effects on the gay community as a whole Bambi

I actually agree with Bambi. The Thai's value "face" above all else - that's why Bambi is trying to protect the "face" of the Gay Community by asking one person not to do something that might (in Thai eyes) lower that respect.

When in Thailand.............

:o

ChrisP

Surely when a gay person makes a post they shouldn't have to worry about the effects on the gay community as a whole Bambi

I actually agree with Bambi. The Thai's value "face" above all else - that's why Bambi is trying to protect the "face" of the Gay Community by asking one person not to do something that might (in Thai eyes) lower that respect.

:o

ChrisP

well ChrisP ... methinks its your sarcasm ... i dont try to "keep face" for gay men.. but .. in LOS (if you re here) you 'd know what i mean ...

yes.. i protect them .. i dont want anybody think all gay guys just think about nud_e stuff...

i know u will ask me why straight men can ask about barladie.com ... but believe me... if gay's community want to be looked OK for people.. you guys need to work harder than them (straight)

you gays work + u get 0

you work 0 you get -

ChrisP

Why pander to those narrow minds? Do you think gay people should not be allowed to chat about sex and nudity as much as heterosexuals then? :o

ChrisP

well ChrisP ... methinks its your sarcasm ... i dont try to "keep face" for gay men.. but .. in LOS (if you re here) you 'd know what i mean ...

So he completely misunderstood your point? :o

C'mon, the post was just a niggle to a newbie, nothing about face, rights on anything else.

Edited by bkkmadness