Nude

trevorfrench

But when you joined Bambi your first post was about being a farang sex toy and soon afetr you started to post pics of yourself in a bikini on the forum. :o

(great pics I should add :D)

Do you not worry about how the ladyboy community looks as well, surely you are in a bit of a same same situation? :D

Lets be honest, you wanted to have a crack at a newbie about his first post. :D:D

get my point?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely when a gay person makes a post they shouldn't have to worry about the effects on the gay community as a whole Bambi

I actually agree with Bambi. The Thai's value "face" above all else - that's why Bambi is trying to protect the "face" of the Gay Community by asking one person not to do something that might (in Thai eyes) lower that respect.

When in Thailand.............

:D

ChrisP

Why pander to those narrow minds? Do you think gay people should not be allowed to chat about sex and nudity as much as heterosexuals then? :o

It's not about pandering, I think. We all have to live the same world and different parts of the world have different rules. Your stance would work in America or England, but some places, not a chance. BambinA is just trying to offer advice to the OP so when he is about in LOS people do not treat him poorly because he says or does something not accepted. That's all.

But when you joined Bambi your first post was about being a farang sex toy and soon afetr you started to post pics of yourself in a bikini on the forum.  :o

Do you not worry about how the ladyboy community looks as well, surely you are in a bit of a same same situation? :D

Lets be honest, you wanted to have a crack at a newbie about his first post.  :D  :D

get my point?

FACT

1 yes i was a sex toy for farangs

2 im not a ladyboy

3 i dont wanna sh@g with The op , i m not a gay

4 i dont wanna sh@g with you either

get my point???

Bambi :D

Surely when a gay person makes a post they shouldn't have to worry about the effects on the gay community as a whole Bambi

I actually agree with Bambi. The Thai's value "face" above all else - that's why Bambi is trying to protect the "face" of the Gay Community by asking one person not to do something that might (in Thai eyes) lower that respect.

ChrisP

Why pander to those narrow minds? Do you think gay people should not be allowed to chat about sex and nudity as much as heterosexuals then? :o

It's not about pandering, I think. We all have to live the same world and different parts of the world have different rules. Your stance would work in America or England, but some places, not a chance. BambinA is just trying to offer advice to the OP so when he is about in LOS people do not treat him poorly because he says or does something not accepted. That's all.

Have I misunderstood, I was under the impression that she was moaning about the post? :D

But when you joined Bambi your first post was about being a farang sex toy and soon afetr you started to post pics of yourself in a bikini on the forum.  :o

Lets be honest, you wanted to have a crack at a newbie about his first post.  :D  :D

get my point?

FACT

2 im not a ladyboy

get my point???

The Lady has spoken. :D

ChrisP

Have I misunderstood, I was under the impression that she was moaning about the post? :D

She was. She was saying ,"You shouldn't do/say that." I find that to be advice wouldn't you? :D

get my point?

FACT

2 im not a ladyboy

get my point???

I think you have misread Bambi's post Madness. Bambi was simply offering advice as a thai local to a farang that is obviously new to Thailand and this information would be to his benefit.

Bambi when she was a newbie on thaivisa and the photos she posted in my eyes isn't relevant on this topic. And since we are being honest I think you're having a crack at Bambi because you're bored :D

I think you have misread Bambi's post Madness. Bambi was simply offering advice as a thai local to a farang that is obviously new to Thailand and this information would be to his benefit.
If I misread then I apologise.
Bambi when she was a newbie on thaivisa and the photos she posted in my eyes isn't relevant on this topic. And since we are being honest I think you're having a crack at Bambi because you're bored tongue.gif

It is relevant if you take it as she was moaning about his post which of course I may have misunderstood. :D

And yes, I am bored. Whos in the chat room? :o

Bambi when she was a newbie on thaivisa and the photos she posted in my eyes isn't relevant on this topic. And since we are being honest I think you're having a crack at Bambi because you're bored tongue.gif
It is relevant if you take it as she was moaning about his post which of course I may have misunderstood. :D

And yes, I am bored. Whos in the chat room? :o

You misunderstood indeed. So your second point isn't valid. Think over.

And go and check yourself you lazy mofo! :D

Is this another place you have "not" been?

Correct. I haven't been there either.

I should think it would be most perturbing, all those hot, hairy sweaty hands rummaging around one's privates in the gloom.

I heard a story of a man who sat in the sauna and his testicles fell through the slats, and then enlarged in the heat, then when he stood up they were pulled off. Golly !

Edited by The_Moog

And yes, I am bored. Whos in the chat room? :D

Mofo?! Well I didn't realize Ice was jive turkey! :D

Ice is no jive turkey, more like a spring chicken. :D

Anyways Icey, not sure I did understand to be honest, no confirmation from Bambi yet. I was under the impression that her point was about the post, coz it would be a bit crazy if the guy just came over here and started asking random people for nud_e hangouts right? :o

I should think it would be most perturbing, all those hot, hairy sweaty hands rummaging around one's privates in the gloom.

I heard a story of a man who sat in the sauna and his testicles fell through the slats, and then enlarged in the heat, then when he stood up they were pulled off. Golly !

Sounds like a dangerous place. :o:D

The Moog lives on a knifes edge. :D

Sounds like a dangerous place. :o:D

The Moog lives on a knifes edge. :D

No he hasn't been there either but he does have some stories about it. :D

Anyways Icey, not sure I did understand to be honest, no confirmation from Bambi yet. I was under the impression that her point was about the post, coz it would be a bit crazy if the guy just came over here and started asking random people for nud_e hangouts right? :o

Ohh jive turkey thats what it meant. That isn't me :D

No you didn't understand I've had a personal confirmation with Bambi just waiting for her post. Yes it would. All this is a little confusion. All better now...I think.

No, jive turkey?! :D

No you didn't understand I've had a personal confirmation with Bambi just waiting for her post. Yes it would. All this is a little confusion. All better now...I think.

Anyways Icey, not sure I did understand to be honest, no confirmation from Bambi yet. I was under the impression that her point was about the post, coz it would be a bit crazy if the guy just came over here and started asking random people for nud_e hangouts right? :D

Right everybody, lets take it to the chat room, will you be joining us this evening the Moog? :D

Bambimbo, Icey, Khall, I'm sure none of you lot have anything better to do, and I know Tots is there already one hand speed typing. :o

Moogy .... could u tell me please ..why you know much about this stuff
Because I am what is known in English as a 'font of useless information'.
Right everybody, lets take it to the chat room, will you be joining us this evening the Moog?

Sorry, i'm reading Fay Weldon's autobiography. Then I have to feed baby.

Why am I reading this ?  :D

Because you're nud_e? :o

How did you guess :D

Actually I was sent this link .

Im thinking that if someone thats gay wants to find out where to go and do .......whatever , Where will he go and ask ? Im thinking the gay forum here . So the question is not a bad one . To me a gay person is just another person until he / she decides to tell me their preferance of partners sexually . I have no problem with anyones choice and im not interested in what anyone does in the privacy of their bedroom .

I belive that the OP was getting information from a forum and not walking down the street asking strangers in Thailand . Sorry I cant answer the question , I would not have a clue .

But more importantly this is NOT about Bambina . Period .

She gave her opinion and thats it . If you do not agree than fine but there is no reason to drag her over hot coals just because you disagree .