Still Celibate

Now I may be a little nieve here but I would have though that a nice guy, albeit a horny one, who had gone to the effort of dressing and grooming well before going out would have been a refreshing change for a woman in that kind of work but obviously I was wrong.

So you dressed up nice & the prostitutes weren't falling over themselves to get at you ? This comes as a shock to you?

I think you may have to re-assess a few things you heard in Thailand...

"Hey you - sexy man" - come into the bar & buy lady drinks

"You have good heart" - you purchased lots of lady drinks

"You very handsome" - the price is rising along with little scamp

"I like you very much" - the price is rising along with little scamp

Naive is not the word here.

Reminds me of a mate who was here for a few months. We walked past a place in Patpong that he frequented -

he said "You know, if you and me went in that place, all the girls would come to me". It's a bloody whorehouse for heavens sake.

Take it for what it is - or not at all. It'll mess with your head if you are seriously thinking you are doing these girls a favour or that they really like you.

Pedro , you say all the obvious stuff , the things that I would be embarrassed to say.

For this I thank you.

ps . you bore the tits off me , thank God for Scampy

:o

:D:D

ahhhh Maggies, Those girls are not Chinese, they are Mongolian and they are "controlled" the MOngolian mafioso, or the Mafioso Mamasans from ######. Seriously. If you don't think so, watch them harass any local FLs (or also known as street masseuse - the term should actually be culled to just "street" as they know nothing of massage) all the way down the street. Seen it.

There are about 6-8 Maggies bars, depending on what day it is.

If you've been HI Lido, that appears to be run by the MOngolian contingent as well.

Set Pricing - usually no room for bargaining. Usually all night if you are nice. A quick exit from them if you are not up to par.

I tell ya what Scamp. Get to know somebody who knows the Karaoke bars. The women are much nicer, are chinese, no set Mongol rules.

The problem is: THey will soak you for all its worth buying ladies drinks in the karaoke room.

I would agree though. I like Thai women more.

I like Indonesian women even more. More better more better.

The entertainment I get a day or two after posting a memoir in character is very good value for money. :D

It was a night out to Maggies with a mate that made me realize that I didn't want to pay for just a shag, that doesn't mean I was looking to buy love, or a friend at all!

This was supposed to be, when boiled down, another observation between Thai's and Chinese - in this case working girls, but still my open diary returns to haunt me, or perhaps it's just my style of writing, still, some of you know where I'm coming from here.

One thing remains the same, I do of course occasionally long for a woman beside me, but I'm not in a position to fall in love and settle down and neither do I want to pay for a cold, lifeless shag with a non English speaking Mongolian hussie.

Come mid October I'll have a nice three week holiday in Thailand in which I can visit my friends both Thai and expat, eat TYG noodles on the beach and prey on nubile backpackers and like minded femme fatales, Thai or otherwise.

No visit to Thailand is the same as the last, for one thing I will be without that negativity I had, not to mention the belly I was developing.

Chin up Scamp bashers and read between the lines! :o

maybe you should actually say something as well?

poor boys in boots have to work too hard

The Doc, say something? ...That would be out of character. :D

it'd be much the same as you saying something even remotely sensible I suppose Scamp. Nigh on impossible.

Doc- we want to encourage Scampy - he's brilliant at giving us a good laff, wouldnt want him to stop posting.

Still laffing at the drinking out of a sneaker...

Scampy,

Nee Ha. Out of all my visits to China (only a couple to Beijing) any decent girl will not sleep with you until a certain length of "Courtship" has been had. This can be around 12 months :D I did manage to negotiate the wait down to 3 months once but for me it was about 2 months and 29 days too long to have to wait. :o

I think you just need a quick visit back to LOS :D

Shay shay nee

Edited by mrbojangles

maybe you should actually say something as well?

poor boys in boots have to work too hard

The Doc, say something? ...That would be out of character. :D

it'd be much the same as you saying something even remotely sensible I suppose Scamp. Nigh on impossible.

Doc- we want to encourage Scampy - he's brilliant at giving us a good laff, wouldnt want him to stop posting.

Still laffing at the drinking out of a sneaker...

He's an exasperating bastard at times Brit. Cheap shots from him need a quick return to source :o

So there I am in this bar called Maggies, somewhere in Beijing, and I get chatting to a hi so looking working girl and I'm explaining how I've had very little time to get out and see any of China and that my colleagues, three of which are over at the bar checking out the talent, suggested I come out and get myself laid.

I would have been willing to pay the price she was asking but all she was offering for her price was sex and I wanted somebody to hang out with on my day off, somebody I could have a two way conversation with and somebody who would enjoy the full benefits of a Scampy back, head and neck massage.

She informs me that she turns most customers down and that I am lucky to have been offered a discount and I inform her that maybe she rates herself a little too highly and that she could learn a thing or two from the Thai's and show a little interest and vulnerability.

:o Farang talk too mut! :D

Anyway, here's the moral: You can pay for sex but not for somebody to like you.

True; once they like you, you get the sex for free and start paying for love which more often than not cost a lot more.

No such thing as buying love :D

I agree. You just cannot buy love. You rent it on a monthly basis, with an escalation clause.

:o