Asian Food Channel On Banglamung Tv Gone?

volunteer

Hello everyone and a happy Saturday to you,

On Thursday both Syfy and Universal weren't 'playing' on BTV. The channels were there but only a message saying "No signal" was displayed at the top. I autosearched to see if it was a problem at my end and they were still there with the same message afterwards (They came back on by themselves sometime later).

My problem is that the Asian Food Channel (AFN channel 80) is no longer there. It's gone.

I've been retuning and searching online all day and am none the wiser.

So firstly is anyone else out there on BTV still getting AFN and if so does anyone have any advise on how I could get it back?

Thank you in advance!

Whilst my little issue of wanting to know if the Asian Food Channel is still on BTV isn't as topical as street fighting katoi or Tony's food hall it can be easily resolved by anyone who has Banglamung Television.

So, pretty please, can someone tell me if they still have the Asian Food Channel (It was 80 on my tv set before) and perhaps some advise to get it back if it still is in existence.

Thanks in advance :)

AFC working on my BTV too...I did notice the reception has been poor in recent weeks, and I think it's to do with the poor weather down south.

However, it's good enough for me to follow the recipes. But sometimes the poor transmission makes it impossible to watch. Once the channel disappeared ("no signal") but that was temporary and the channel reappeared.

Try re-tuning the TV ?

• 11 months later...