QLTI 8.3

NWD 8.1

CRDN 7.8

KRY 7.8

CONN 7.5

OCA 7.5

ECTX 7.4

DROOY 7.2

ENY and OMNI waaaay up again today!So glad rebought ENY at $2.65 on Friday and is today at $3.07.Rebought OMNI this morning at $2.75 and is now at $3.82.

FEMA just awarded OMNI a contract for the Superdome and New Orleans projects and ENY's earnings come out Wednesday with high gas prices and expected solid earnings.Even DROOY my largest gold mining stock holding is staging the year's biggest comeback.

Stocks are almost better than sex!

Do you trade a lot of low priced stocks? I find them pretty dangerous. ENY and OMNI at some points had 20%+ swings between anything from a few mins to couple of hours last week.

Last friday ENY was down 20% within 5 mins of the open then up 30% in space of a hour then ended up down 20% from the days highs by close....if you catch the swings spot on great way to make money but a fast way to bankrupt your account also no?

Just checked MEMY, its down ~50% since high in early Aug (space of 5 days it was up 100% then down ~50%)...

When did you get into DROOY? It was down ~92% from 2004 high till Apr.

Edited by ArtfulD

Do you trade a lot of low priced stocks? I find them pretty dangerous. ENY and OMNI at some points had 20%+ swings between anything from a few mins to couple of hours last week.

Last friday ENY was down 20% within 5 mins of the open then up 30% in space of a hour then ended up down 20% from the days highs by close....if you catch the swings spot on great way to make money but a fast way to bankrupt your account also no?

Just checked MEMY, its down ~50% since high in early Aug (space of 5 days it was up 100% then down ~50%)...

When did you get into DROOY? It was down ~92% from 2004 high till Apr.

My buy and holds are the IBMs,Matsushitas,Targets,BHPs,etc.,but for the buy and sell swing trading I stick with the small caps with volatility and volume which make for good entry and exit points.I like energy and mining and tech stocks and will focus on the news affecting each industry.Two hurricanes had me concentrating on oil services stocks and the rising price of gold finally raised the junior goldminers.

Bought DROOY last year at $1.49 and it had a very bad year going down to almost $.60 last spring,but held on to them as they are still one of South Africa's largest producers and the problems with the rand and their mines had to correct sooner or later.

OMNI is now at $4.50 almost double today's low and ENY is holding at $3.00.