Voip Problems 3Bb

moo9

For a couple of days my Sipgate.de VOIP access is not working. I am using 3BB Premier and I fear that they are blocking. I have many missed calls from Germany (caller only receives a busy signal) as shown in my Sipgate account. When I try to use Sipgate.de I also get a busy signal and "No route to destination" message. Strange!

Did many resets etc. but no success.

I use 3BB premiere and no issues with my Vonage or skype

What is Vonage? Anyway I reinstalled everything, setup VOIP accounts in my router again but neither can use Sipgate, ToT Netcall or CAT. All seem to be port blocked. It all worked great until the end of last week. Even changed DNS, but no success. More and more unhappy with 3BB, uploads sppeds are capped....guess I will look for alternatives, but do we have some?

I use 3BB premiere and no issues with my Vonage or skype

What is Vonage? Anyway I reinstalled everything, setup VOIP accounts in my router again but neither can use Sipgate, ToT Netcall or CAT. All seem to be port blocked. It all worked great until the end of last week. Even changed DNS, but no success. More and more unhappy with 3BB, uploads sppeds are capped....guess I will look for alternatives, but do we have some?

Vonage is an internet voip service.

For some troubleshooting:

If you know the outbound port used and the name or ip of the server, you can use telnet to check if the port is blocked. Just open up a cmd window and then "telnet <server-name or IP> <port number server uses>". if you get a clearing of the screen, you have a connection.

You can also try "telnet localhost <incoming Port>" to see if the program you are using responds.