Highspeedlearningthai

LemanRus

@LemanRus

Based on the "tasters' (this one in particular) I took the plunge and bought the program. I was disappointed to find that the program did not contain this or similar videos since the one of the website was well done and allowed me to quickly learn what was presented in it. If there had been similar videos done for all the alphabet, I think it would have been a much better deal. After looking through the rest of the program, I found that is was ok but definitely overpriced for what you get. I would have returned it but was in the middle of the move from the US to Chiang Mai and missed the 30 day deadline for returning it. Would I recommend it to others? Probably not. That said, other people seem to like it and are ok with both the price and the content.

Best to you

David

Thank you David. I was quite taken by the presentation. A pity the author did not keep the faith. It would have been a winner.

Cheers

@LemanRus

Based on the "tasters' (this one in particular) I took the plunge and bought the program. I was disappointed to find that the program did not contain this or similar videos since the one of the website was well done and allowed me to quickly learn what was presented in it. If there had been similar videos done for all the alphabet, I think it would have been a much better deal. After looking through the rest of the program, I found that is was ok but definitely overpriced for what you get. I would have returned it but was in the middle of the move from the US to Chiang Mai and missed the 30 day deadline for returning it. Would I recommend it to others? Probably not. That said, other people seem to like it and are ok with both the price and the content.

Best to you

David