You Must Visit This New Thai Focused Website

There is a new website just launched that is worth a look. Very comprehensive information and many special features. If you are a private seller you can list your property/land/business for sale/rent for free here. Go and take a look at

My Webpage

I am a partner in this business, so any feedback about the website would be welcome.

Use of a Thai "nominee" to hold land in the name of a foreigner, for the purposes of avoid the Land Code restirtictions, is strictly prohibited under the Land Code - with potential criminal sanctions against any Thai found to be doing such. Yet your site actively advocates just such a structure.

Would it be fair to say then, the Thai nomiee would be someone you know? Because, while being a shareholder in a Thai limited company (if properly registered and organised) may not be considered a nominee relationship -you certainly believe in a strucutre no Thai I know would touch with a barge-pole.

SM :o

Edited by Sumitr Man

Not impressed.  Did a search for property to sell in Bangkok and got the following reply;

No PROPERTY FOR SALE found!

in Central Thailand, Bangkok

Come on, there must be something surely!   :o

Today is our first day of being live. We will be building on what are now the bare foundations. It is very teadious and labour intensive to go onto other websites and up load details and photo's. You will also see very few business ops. We are now going out to R.E Agents and asking them to contribute. We are based in Pattaya so, that is our strongest area at the moment. Give us a month or so and you will see an improvement. You have to give live at sometime and the sooner the better. It has taken us nearly 8 weeks of building and testing all the tools etc. Thanks for the comments though.

Edited by wcr

Use of a Thai "nominee" to hold land in the name of a foreigner, for the purposes of avoid the Land Code restirtictions, is strictly prohibited under the Land Code - with potential criminal sanctions against any Thai found to be doing such.  Yet your site actively advocates just such a structure.

Would it be fair to say then, the Thai nomiee would be someone you know?  Because, while being a shareholder in a Thai limited company (if properly registered and organised) may not be considered a nominee relationship -you certainly believe in a strucutre no Thai I know would touch with a barge-pole.

SM  :o

The information we have got is from various informed sources. Again there maybe some areas that need ammending. I will pass on your post to my associate for him to look at and amend if he thinks its wrong. Tanks for taking the time to look though.

Use of a Thai "nominee" to hold land in the name of a foreigner, for the purposes of avoid the Land Code restirtictions, is strictly prohibited under the Land Code - with potential criminal sanctions against any Thai found to be doing such.  Yet your site actively advocates just such a structure.

Would it be fair to say then, the Thai nomiee would be someone you know?  Because, while being a shareholder in a Thai limited company (if properly registered and organised) may not be considered a nominee relationship -you certainly believe in a strucutre no Thai I know would touch with a barge-pole.

SM  :o

The information we have got is from various informed sources. Again there maybe some areas that need ammending. I will pass on your post to my associate for him to look at and amend if he thinks its wrong. Tanks for taking the time to look though.

Sorry, your site has a nice layout, but the information in your FAQ section is anything but informed. Whoever advised you on the majority of your FAQ section knows very little about Thai law.

As I say, the layout of the site is nice, but if you want to have credence few sites about Thai real estate have, you need to rework the whole FAQ section.

Best of luck

SM :D

There is a new website just launched that is worth a look. Very comprehensive information and many special features. If you are a private seller you can list your property/land/business for sale/rent for free here. Go and take a look at

My Webpage

I am a partner in this business, so any feedback about the website would be welcome.

Very good easy to use site, not to much rubbish. I would recommend it. Disappointed you missed 'Nakhon Sawan'! :o

C1