Seeking Someone To Go Club/Pub With

dandriel

Hi all, Im 19 this year, singaporean, seeking to know new friends who can bring me around silom one of these days. my msn add is . I dont stay at a hotel, can speak a bit of thai, and completely retarded when it comes to pubbing/clubbing here. If you're keen, please add me up and we can chat/ exchange pic/ number there. Thanks and much appreciated :)

Edited by PeaceBlondie

Hi there, I am a Singaporean as well but I am living in Tak Province (i'm sure you have not heard of it before right? It is a rural province slightly up north, but definitely a peaceful and pleasant place.

Are you alone in Bangkok? What are you doing there and how long are you planning to stay?

Cheers

btw, your email will not be reflected in this forum here due to privacy reasons...

You might have a bit of a rude awakening (pun intended) to find that you are turned away from DJ Station and those really, really shocking bars in Soi 2 because they have an age limit of 20 and above for entry to the soi (ID card or passport may be asked for if u look around 20 or below). However, getting into soi 4 and those rather limp shows merely exhibiting multiple screws in Soi Twilite shouldn't be a problem. TIT.

You might have a bit of a rude awakening (pun intended) to find that you are turned away from DJ Station and those really, really shocking bars in Soi 2 because they have an age limit of 20 and above for entry to the soi (ID card or passport may be asked for if u look around 20 or below). However, getting into soi 4 and those rather limp shows merely exhibiting multiple screws in Soi Twilite shouldn't be a problem. TIT.

At DJ you will be asked for ID if you look asian... Been there a bunch of times, but a few months ago they asked me for ID once.. Don't know why they wanted to see it, but they let me in after I said i have no ID with me.. I'm well over 20, but never bring ID outside -- don't want to loose my passport while drunk (or sober for that matter)