Falling In Love With 2 Women

ajarnmark

Can u fall in love with 2 women at once?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, one of my friend insists that he fall in love with 2 women at once. He can not control and he has a wife in his country and he has a Thai GF here. He loves both women like ######.

What do u think about this?

BTW this is not troll, it is just an effort to find out the possible response from people from different background.  :o

We don't know if the women are madly in love with him! My wife and I know a few relationships like this that have worked perfectly well for years. However to one of the women, normally the thai, it is a "marriage" of convenience. One guy has bought his thai "wife" a new home in her village and he only sees her twice a year, allbeit for 15 years. She is faithful, and happy with her local standing although in effect only being a mia noi.

Me, I fell in love with 5 women whilst standing at the street vendor's in Pattaya on Monday, and my wife was right next to me. As usual. :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attraction and interest you can feel to lots of people. What you do with it is your choice, but usually it is more fair and uncomplicated to stick to one partner at a time - especially if you have children, to avoid breaking up family units and hurting others.

I guess the important thing is to ask oneself if it is really true love or just attraction/infatuation. How to tell - well...

###### comes to mind - mind you humans are only species that practices mogonamy.  :D

Humans are not the only species that practice monogamy. :o

squid mate for life

:D

how'd anyone know that?

As Buddhism was mentioned, most practitioners come to understand that you never really love anyone but yourself. And that is a liberating insight.

I heard that some birds supposedly mate for life. Then some researchers found that although they do stick together, they continually go off and copulate with other birds. They mate for life, but are not faithful.

I'm off to bed. Cop u later.

Well, one of my friend insists that he fall in love with 2 women at once. He can not control and he has a wife in his country and he has a Thai GF here. He loves both women like ######.

BTW this is not troll, it is just an effort to find out the possible response from people from different background.  :o

Yes.

Only until you sober to the reality that one or both are merely infactuation. :D

Yes.

Only until you sober to the reality that one or both are merely infactuation. :D

Oh very accurate... All the more poignant for the correct smilie at the correct moment. Good ´un Scamp.

Yes.

Oh very accurate... All the more poignant for the correct smilie at the correct moment. Good ´un Scamp.

It's actually Tsingtao but I had to make do with coffee. :D

Anyway, as for my comment, I've been there myself - it happened in England and I thought my old mate Gemma was the one for me until I recieved a phone call from Abi the day of the London bombings.

I was thinking about both 24/7 until I recieved an e-mail from Sue from personell who told me the company wanted me back and would pay for the flight to Beijing, then I realized I had just been bored and lonely with no direction in my life. :D

Seahorses and swans are also monogamous.

I think theres nothing with being in love with 2 women as long as don't you don't get caught....

Seriously, I have been in a situation where I was in love with 2 women and its not much fun. The bottom line is that you have to make a choice and be prepared to live with . I did and had 3 great years with a fine woman and never regretted it.

of course its possible; the question is if u can keep it up since our society for the most part demands monogomy....

which i think is artificial since people do tend to fall in love or join up with more than one person and only our 'morals' keep us monogomous ; and being in love with someone doesnt mean u consumate that love sexually either

i've been in love with more than one man at the same time, and maintained a relationship with each one but it is complicated and tiring evenutally and decisions do have to be made, if they dont make them first (men do not like to share !!)

but monogomy is not a natural instinctive human trait but a created one, since many societies dont practice it, and for the matter, a large amount of cultures people dont marry for love but for gaining a support network (money, food, protection, shelter, whatever)and love is considered a waste of time and energy since it wears off so to speak, where as family ties stay forever

porcupines mate for life, the female allows the male to breed her 8 times a night, every day of the year, even when she's not in heat, to ensure that he will stay by her and her only, and ensure that she will be bred and fertilized when she is in heat.

mara (patagonian cavia) are more or less monogomous but if the male partner dies, a an other male can breed the female

but dont confuse monogomy with true love, not among animals and not among humans

###### comes to mind - mind you humans are only species that practices mogonamy.  :D

squid mate for life

Hey Bronco where'd you get this one from? I was watching a tv prog. last week that in recent research of squid mating habits it showed the female's eggs were fertilised by up to 5 males within a 5 minute period. Sneaker squid would rush in to fertilise when the regular boyfriend wasn't looking. Sound familiar? :D She would then end up with 200 little squid, sometimes with 4 or 5 different fathers. :D

squid mate for life

Hey Bronco where'd you get this one from? I was watching a tv prog. last week that in recent research of squid mating habits it showed the female's eggs were fertilised by up to 5 males within a 5 minute period. Sneaker squid would rush in to fertilise when the regular boyfriend wasn't looking. Sound familiar? :D She would then end up with 200 little squid, sometimes with 4 or 5 different fathers. :D

That explains the 8 arms! :D

Turning the question around to suit a female I couldn't say that I could fall in love with two males. However I could lust over two males anyday. Notice the words I've changed?

I think if I was in love with one male I'd be able to lust over another but I'd always know who came first. The male I loved. I would never let the lust ruin my love for the other male and I'd always know lusting was a fantasy and love was a reality.

Edited by Ice Maiden

Turning the question around to suit a female I couldn't say that I could fall in love with two males. However I could lust over two males anyday. Notice the words I've changed?

I think if I was in love with one male I'd be able to lust over another but I'd always know who came first. The male I loved.

Typical eh? :D

Typical of what? A 17 yr old teenager who has had very little experience of loving men so far during her short life? :o

Being monogamous is a common trait, but there are many societies where polygamy is practiced and accepted

I see most, if not all, the posters are seeing the situation from a narrow viewpoint

it works well, usually when the rest of the society condones it

of course its possible; the question is if u can keep it up since our society for the most part demands monogomy....

which i think is artificial since people do tend to fall in love or join up with more than one person and only our 'morals' keep us monogomous ; and being in love with someone doesnt mean u consumate that love sexually either

i've been in love with more than one man at the same time, and maintained a relationship with each one but it is complicated and tiring evenutally and decisions do have to be made, if they dont make them first (men do not like to share !!)

but monogomy is not a natural instinctive human trait but a created one, since many societies dont practice it, and for the matter, a large amount of cultures people dont marry for love but for gaining a support network (money, food, protection, shelter, whatever)and love is considered a waste of time and energy since it wears off so to speak, where as family ties stay forever

porcupines mate for life, the female allows the male to breed her 8 times a night, every day of the year, even when she's not in heat, to ensure that he will stay by her and her only, and ensure that she will be bred and fertilized when she is in heat.

mara (patagonian cavia) are more or less monogomous but if the male partner dies, a an other male can breed the female

but dont confuse monogomy with true love, not among animals and not among humans

The above two posts are spot on, in my opinion.

The rigid demand for monogamy can cause some people a lot of heartache. The drive to combine their genetic material with as wide a range of acceptable partners as possible is too strong in some individuals for life long monagamy to be a workable concept. In general, we are not biologically programmed to be that way.

I think if I was in love with one male I'd be able to lust over another but I'd always know who came first. The male I loved.

Typical eh? :D

Typical of what? A 17 yr old teenager who has had very little experience of loving men so far during her short life? :o

17 yr old?

No , my post was a cheap attempt at inneundo based on the wording of the post that clearly didn't work and lookin' at it again, I'm not surprised.

No offence meant and apologies if any taken.

I'm assuming that Ice Maid is the 17 yr old in question?

I'll get my jacket now.

Yes.

It's actually Tsingtao but I had to make do with coffee. :D

Anyway, as for my comment, I've been there myself - it happened in England and I thought my old mate Gemma was the one for me until I recieved a phone call from Abi the day of the London bombings.

I was thinking about both 24/7 until I recieved an e-mail from Sue from personell who told me the company wanted me back and would pay for the flight to Beijing, then I realized I had just been bored and lonely with no direction in my life. :D

Great avatar Scampy! :D

I think if I was in love with one male I'd be able to lust over another but I'd always know who came first. The male I loved. I would never let the lust ruin my love for the other male and I'd always know lusting was a fantasy and love was a reality.

Only girls would differentiate

:o

Good Post Icey! :D

Well put. Sadly few women so sensible. :D:o

Good Post Icey! :D

Well put. Sadly few women so sensible. :D:o

Hmmm, iI thought it was the other way round

Lust is reality, love is a fantasy!!

well, love is all in the mind, whereas lust is in your face, or whatever :D

I had a GF once that was like a porcupine, but couldn't keep up-aging sucks :o