Where Do You Think The Prettiest Women In Thailand Come From?

andrewbkk

Tarty is a bit milder than slutty. a tart insinuates. I slut delivers!

Hot pants and tight tee shirt that reads, "come here big boy" is tarty.

Crotchless panties and soaking wet tee shirt that reads " Cum here " is Slutty.

Brilliant!

I am now properly bilingual in this department.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back on topic...

In fairness, one shouldn't overlook to buxom attraction of good Lancashire lass, too.

Preston and Bolton hold marvelous memories for this member's member :whistling:

Lovely girl in a blue dress: "Where are you going?"

Loz: "Tokyo Joe's. Want to come?"

Lovely Girl iaBD: "I can't. I've been barred"

Loz: "What? for fighting?? (joke)"

LGiaBD: "Yes, I broke a lad's nose"

Loz: "Outstanding!!"

...and you lot thought Issan girls were fiesty :rolleyes:

And the Northeast girls with the way they kiss

They keep their boyfriends warm at night

No californication, please.

Plead esarnity.

Yorkshire has puddings the way the French have boudins.

Depends on whether you want to go to an art museum or a petting zoo.

Nice one!

The women at the petting zoos here in BKK are mainly from Isaan. They're usually a bit plain but some of them have gorgeous hair.

But yeah -- if you're in the market for a "work of art" then head down south.

On a different note (and I apologize in advance if this is against forum rules), am I alone in having noticed that Isaan girls are moodier and more jealous than girls from elsewhere in the Realm?

Many Isaan women seem to age quite rapidly in their late thirties and early forties ... No problem just get another 24-year old.

....and then there are the {greater} percentage that don't show age rapidly into those "suspected" age brackets.

well I was just having a shot at the OP who seems to see women as a commodity ... but I'll let you know when mine gets into that range in a decade or 2.

In the area where I live I would say that 90% of the women with Farang are Issan. All my friends and associates have Issan women too. Maybe they breed lots of them and ship them out of Issan by the container-load?? :lol:

Never heard one complaint either and many seem to have been together a long time and still look happy together. Maybe something in the Issan water?

Personally, I've always had anything but Issan women, but that has nothing to do with their attitude, colour, temper or otherwise. I quite simply never got round to meeting one to date.

Maybe in the future (looks over shoulder to make sure g/f not looking in on this) :ph34r:

edit

Forgot to say, I think there are many many beautiful thai women from all over the country. That keeps me on topic ;)

Edited by electrozebra

Beating the Isaan sterotytpes: my masseuse, a 22 year-old Ramkhamhaeng graduate, is fair skinned, about 5' 7" and comes from Sisaket. Her nose is far from "squashed" and quite finely shaped and although by no means as long as mine, it does fit rather well.

Not from Issan. But they are happy. They are fed and in a good mood. Nothing special about them; just Thai women. They are all talented. They can sing, dance, plant rice and cook. To me they are beautiful. What does an old guy in the West do for lunch? A beer and a sandwich maybe watch sports on TV. In Thailand? Where you go? Eat lunch. I go with you. OK. By ni? By gin cow. By doi? Alli ga di.

post-26885-0-26984000-1303042108_thumb.j

Obviously thats my GF! whistling.gif

Wow bro -- wanna share?

Like I said -- imagine going to bed with that. Where would you start? What would you do?

You could start by extending that naive and dreamy world that you live in.......:jap:

Wow bro -- wanna share?

Like I said -- imagine going to bed with that. Where would you start? What would you do?

Start by checking for a lunch box!

I guess the Op is talking about Thailand rather than globally. Keeping the Mrs out of it (for safety reasons!) the most attractive girl I have ever seen here was from Burma (mixed Thai) and was brought up in CR and then moved to CM. She had none of the usual generalised "spoilers" (plug socket nose etc) - she looked to me like a Eurasian, light golden sking, beatiful long black hair, straight nose (with natural bridge), thin-ish baby lips, toned slender body (from what I saw - clothes in situ!), with maybe a B cup (though may have been padded bra???) the works - if she had been a foot taller (she was about 5 foot) she would have made a super model cry! She was a GF of a friend of mine for a while (he was only in his early 20s about the same age as her) - she could not get a visa for the USA to go back with him, so he abandoned her. Saw her last year (maybe a year later) with a Japanese guy on the bus to MaeSai - she was either quite pregnant or had really lket herself go - I barely recognised her (in fact I thought there was something familiar about ther until she came up and said hello).She spoke English quite well, but little Thai (also spoke French) - Missionaries had taught her as a child in Burma. Well spoken, she drank (cocktails and could put plenty away without seeming to get drunk at all!), but was far from tarty - a real catch I thought.

Edited by wolf5370

Speaking of just the Asian countries, I believe that the most beautiful are Euroasian women. I would hazard a guess that many of the Thai movie stars have some white blood in their genes. I met a gal in Manilla that was an absolute stunner. When I first heard her speak I thought she was American, but it turned out she had a Filipina mother and Castillian Spanish father. She was on her way to Japan in a few days and I was on my way back to Canada on the same day. She was 26 and I was in my late fifties, but for some strange reason we just hit it off together. Had I not been going back to Canada and her moving to Japan we might have had a much longer relationship. I still wonder what might have happened had I met her just arriving in the Philippines instead of just leaving. She was tall and slender, with raven black hair and piercing brown eyes. Her nose was straight and she had high cheek bones typical of the Spanish. She looked more aristocrat Spanish than Filipina. I was just stunned when I first saw her in a shop and asked if I could take her picture. She smiled and said yes, and that was the start of a brief but passionate friendship. Unfortunately, and so typical of the Philippines, my camera was stolen a day later and I never got to develope the pictures. But, I still have a visual picture of her perky smile grinning at me from under a big brimmed hat.

Wow bro -- wanna share?

You could start by extending that naive and dreamy world that you live in.......:jap:

And never, EVER forget that no matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her sh!t.