Godaddy Sucks

invex

Hi,

4 days ago I listed my site with Godaddy. I was attracted by the Asian Pacific databases.

Now, after working on it for 4 days / nights, I still have no access to my account as thus can do nothing. It happens when I sign in and the server routes to the secure server ipd.godaddy. All time I got this error among other :

problems found

resourec (idp.godaddy.com) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts

"The server at idp.godaddy.com is taking too long to respond."

I got replies from 5 different people at godaddy but no one helps. Joanne P., Ken T., Peter S., Sara E., Brandon H.(manager). I see many complaints about this on the net and going back to 2007. I think they even don't know by themselves.

They ask me to use a different service provider which I did, I went to Chiang Rai and used a different access point, different computer and different provider. Others errors listed but still no access.

They cannot refund me as I have to do that via my account, which is unaccessible. It drives me crazy.

3BB is telling me they can do nothing as it is the godaddy server..........................

I will post the different race report if someone can analyze them

Thanks