New Car For Doctor Shot In Bangkok Hostage Drama

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note the should get, not would get

Properly educated people don't believe in "lucky" numbers.

ALL THAIS !!!-- rich and poor / educated and uneducated even the hiso brigade believe in lucky numbers it is part of Asian culture.

She obviously does not want bad luck again, and hopes a lucky number will protect her

I don't dispute what you say, but you have overlooked my use of the word "properly".

So enlighten us!!

What is a "properly" educated person???

Probably a person that use's only one ? and one !

Edited by pgthompson

what was the doctor previously driving? that she could chose a nice 1.7 million baht gift

Previous car was also a Camry. Original topic.

Have to take into account the desire not to drive it anymore due to someone having died in it. Not being funny, just that superstition runs strong in Thailand.

Hey, I have some Porsche Cayman spare parts if anyone is interested. Came from a red plate white one, brand new except for at least 10km of driving at high speeds. Sorry to say both the front windshield and rear window are not available. Nor the passenger seat.

:blink: So the lady doctor got a new Toyota Camry with a special number 44 or 88....the dead policeman (a hero) got promoted (RIP).....what about the dead taxi driver who tried to stop the killer's get away car?? Wonder what he got?? :jap:

if a soldier or a police officer died , 7 times of normal promotion plus hefty bill

Nothing much ......... for the cab driver............

Sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

The police didn't shoot up the cab driver's car. The cab driver's family should be seeking restitution from the (no doubt deep in debt or at least Baht-less) family of the murderer.

:)

Edited by Heng

what was the doctor previously driving? that she could chose a nice 1.7 million baht gift

Previous car was also a Camry. Original topic.

Have to take into account the desire not to drive it anymore due to someone having died in it. Not being funny, just that superstition runs strong in Thailand.

Hey, I have some Porsche Cayman spare parts if anyone is interested. Came from a red plate white one, brand new except for at least 10km of driving at high speeds. Sorry to say both the front windshield and rear window are not available. Nor the passenger seat.

Free torso included?