Easter Eggs

coma

You're either: trolling, totally kidding or did not have a good childhood!

You don't BUY Easter Eggs, you MAKE Easter Eggs.

Water, food coloring, and boiled eggs: Presto! Easter Eggs.

If you still can't find them to buy, I have some to sell you.

Wait, I thought the Easter Bunny brought them? :lol:

Does anyone know where to find WHITE HEN eggs to use for easter eggs?

As you still have to use some colors to make the "easter eggs". Why don't you paint them white first and then use the color of your choise. :rolleyes:

Lukeskywalker - post #2

Huh?

What are you talking about?

Easter Eggs are always bought!

See Tesco page. Unfortunately, don't seem to have come to Tesco in Thailand.

http://www.tesco.com...294965303&Nao=0

Seven pages of them.

How do you know the OP is talking about CANDIED (e.g. chocolate) Easter Eggs? When a person just says "Easter Eggs" I think most people picture the actual chicken eggs that are painted (which I've never seen sold as they are made at home).

If the OP was writing about egg shaped candy, then my apologies.

Lukeskywalker - post #2

Huh?

Seven pages of them.

How do you know the OP is talking about CANDIED (e.g. chocolate) Easter Eggs? When a person just says "Easter Eggs" I think most people picture the actual chicken eggs that are painted (which I've never seen sold as they are made at home).

CLAFAFICATION : Sorry if I [OP] have mislead this thread. I was talking about Easter Eggs, which were I come from are usually made from chocolate.

Just came back from Rim Ping by the river and they had nothing other than a couple of hand size baskets with a hand full of small chocalate eggs. B150. I was kinda looking for something a bit more extravigant than that. So any info or sightings of Chocolate Easter Eggs would be appreciated. [Chiang Mai area only. I aint flying to BKK for them] Thanks guys. :jap:

Lukeskywalker - post #2

Huh?

Seven pages of them.

CLAFAFICATION : Sorry if I [OP] have mislead this thread. I was talking about Easter Eggs, which were I come from are usually made from chocolate.

Just came back from Rim Ping by the river and they had nothing other than a couple of hand size baskets with a hand full of small chocalate eggs. B150. I was kinda looking for something a bit more extravigant than that. So any info or sightings of Chocolate Easter Eggs would be appreciated. [Chiang Mai area only. I aint flying to BKK for them] Thanks guys. :jap:

What are you trying to do? Make a good impression on your gf? :rolleyes:

Lukeskywalker - post #2

Huh?

Seven pages of them.

What are you trying to do? Make a good impression on your gf? :rolleyes:

That obvious huh?? :hit-the-fan:

Edited by coma

Yes, where I come from Easter Eggs are always made of chocolate.

That's why they're called Easter Eggs.

If, when I was a kid, relatives or friends had given me painted (chicken) eggs for Easter I would not have been pleased!

Tight-fisted *******.

What would you use them for, anyway?

Edited by Ginkas

Ginkas; those hard boiled eggs hidden around the garden give daddy and moma a little private time. If you add 5 or so to the actual number hidden, that is. They also make a good snack with a nice cold beer, if there are any left from the kids use of them, snacks, egg fight, feeding to the dog, etc.