Original Xbox 360 Games?

Solditallandmovedhere

The other posts on TV failed to produce anything decent. Must be out dated or something. I went to all those places! Nothing. I need to find an oline source that will let me preorder games and also mails them to Thailand. I think Australia may have something out there. Not sure though! I need Asian formated games. Please, only original games are what I am interested in. I am a big online FPS guy. I have found all the places that sell copies. In case anyone is interested, Computer Plaza on the north side of the moat has hundreds of good copies. Real nice guys as well. Thanks!

Maybe that you didn't try all the places as I know for a fact that I've posted information about this subject and the places mentioned DO have original games and they ARE in stock.

Try going through this topic and then for the online stuff try google, you may be suprised by what you find and how simple it is to get what you're looking for.

Maybe that you didn't try all the places as I know for a fact that I've posted information about this subject and the places mentioned DO have original games and they ARE in stock.

Try going through this topic and then for the online stuff try google, you may be suprised by what you find and how simple it is to get what you're looking for.

Yeah... went to those places. Like I said your information is out dated.

I have been to most places and have yet to find any original games. Like you, I use LIVE online so I need originals. I just buy them from Play Asia.

http://www.play-asia.com/

They are reliable and fast (game gets here within 48 hours if you order via express post etc). Pretty easy.

Only negative is that they are in Hong Kong and any items from Hong Kong get hit with a nasty tax bill when they arrive. Expect to be hit with a 400 to 500 baht tax bill per game that you'll need to pay before the game can be delivered.

Edited by northernmist

I admire your arrogance but as I was in PAE games yesterday and I saw their stock of original games maybe your knowledge needs updating. ;)

I admire your arrogance but as I was in PAE games yesterday and I saw their stock of original games maybe your knowledge needs updating. ;)

PAE? Sorry must have missed that part of the post. Ok, but will they preorder things like Rage, LA Noire, Duke Nukem, Mass Effect 3 and Elder Scrolls:Skyrim, ...and did you see a copy of Assassins Creed Brotherhood? I cant find that one anywhere. My Live ID is BaBaBoBoFarang if you want a challenge at COD Black Ops. Any of them really. Just to warn ya, I'm an Enfeild guy that loves Claymores! Play Asia dot com? Cool, good on ya for that Northernmist! Thanks for the advice everyone. Maybe I will see you online.