Dragon Fruit

Lingba

• 9 months later...

Is there anybody out there that has the red fleshed dragon fruit cuttings for sale ?

I have 2 red ones, i just bought them at Sanam Luang 2 aka thonburi market BKK. There is an old man in a very small shop who sells rare fruit-tree's. His shop is in the middle of the plant-department and has many pictures hanging around of rare fruittree's that he is selling. He had some red ones for sale 3 days ago.

• Like 1

Is there anybody out there that has the red fleshed dragon fruit cuttings for sale ?

If you are around Buriram, I will give you some Free.

Thanks very much for the offer but I have some underway from a TV member in Chiang Mai.

Edited by Ron19

• 3 weeks later...

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=9027.0

I am interested in cuttings from these dragonfruits or similar ones from the USA. There are loads of good ones and they are much better then the white/red/yellows that grow in Thailand.

Does anybody has cuttings of these for me? I can pay but also have many seedlings of tropical fruits to trade that are not in Thailand as far as i know. Fruits like achacha or abiu or marang or eugenia candolleana or yellow grumichama to name a few.

• 1 month later...