Whitening Cream

Semper

Who knows and who cares.

Apparently everything causes cancer, when I was in Australia for a holiday a few months back I saw on the news they were saying tomatoes cause cancer. I have also heard so much shit causes cancer.

Your just pissed that you have to pay for it lol

Who knows and who cares.

Apparently everything causes cancer, when I was in Australia for a holiday a few months back I saw on the news they were saying tomatoes cause cancer. I have also heard so much shit causes cancer.

Your just pissed that you have to pay for it lol

I get your point. But you are wrong. :)

There are no creams that can whiten your skin, its a lie.Western companys who cannot tell lies on there Adverts go to Asia because they can tell anybody what they like.They sell creams for us in the west to go brown , and in the east they sell them to go white. win win i think.

tell her that you have some special whitening cream that you can knock up in a matter of minutes. you win, she wins, everyone a winner. :whistling:

Or in your case, seconds :) jk

A.K.A. premature whitening.... :unsure:

More common than not. Whitening infrequently has it's drawbacks.:blink:

Micheal Jackson Skin Dr. is the person to ask,there are thing that can do it,but long term use may be bad.Stay out of the sun LOL

Would also help not to fall victim of the white is better schemes promotes for decades through tv, film, and popular culture.

I don't know ifs it strictly whitening but when I first met my wife there was a distinctive blotchy masking across her face that she hid with heavy doses of foundation and heavy coatings of finishing war paints. She had attempted the skin whitening stupidity with the very limited funds she would have had available prior hence no doubt it would have been some cheap nasty thai backyard garbage that damaged her face.

As soon as she got here and started earning a western salary she began a treatment with Shiseido skin whitening products. Not cheap with three different types of the stuff at about $150 a bottle - probably $450 every two or three months for about three years. End result is that the blotchy look has all gone and she now has a beautiful natural skin look and tone and possibly lighter.

Overall the Shiseido would have been more a repairer than a skin whitener but it has given her a lighter skin tone none the less.

Cheap whitening creams can be dangerous. Initially the girls skin gets lighter indeed, but later dark spots develop which cannot be removed in any way.

That's not what Roadman said, they can be removed / healed but it's not cheap.

Just tell her....if you had been white I wouldn't have of 'kin married you!

That would really have no much bearing on the thought process. It's ingrained into their psyche about this image and class condition. Best just to live with it.

Cheap whitening creams can be dangerous. Initially the girls skin gets lighter indeed, but later dark spots develop which cannot be removed in any way.

Wouldn't take the risk though. If your significant other has purchased a whitening cream, I would advise to throw it into the garbage can, and tell her if her skin gets lighter you will start looking for a dark skinned mia noi.

Just tell her....if you had been white I wouldn't have of 'kin married you!

That would really have no much bearing on the thought process. It's ingrained into their psyche about this image and class condition. Best just to live with it.

With the vast majority unfortunately that is so very true. My wife is quite an exception to that, maybe because she lived in the UK for a few years and is very worldly. Plays golf and really doesn’t bother what people think when she goes an even more beautiful colour.

However, step-daughter is completely different, has even said “mother you are black” but infact my wife is on the ‘lighter side of brown’ for a Thai.

My step-daughter even shows me photos of her friends and asks “which is the prettiest?” and I nearly always choose the dark one..she is horrified. I just say “take your friends to the UK and see who is the most popular”.

White want to be brown and brown want to be white….it's funny world.

White want to be brown and brown want to be white….it's funny world.

Yes. Witness the European holiday-makers and their deliberate intentions to lay out in the sun.....a golden hue is akin to health, wealth, and well-being. Denizens from those tropical locales find light and dark disposition flip-flopped.

Wouldn't take the risk though. If your significant other has purchased a whitening cream, I would advise to throw it into the garbage can, and tell her if her skin gets lighter you will start looking for a dark skinned mia noi.

I ahve done that already.. :lol:

I ahve done that already.. :lol:

...so how's that working for ya?;)