New Big Bikes This Year?

snowflake

I would like to know about the Kawa W800, a real nice looking retro bike? Any change that will be made here? 8100 Euro in an German MC magazine, ER-6N is 7000 Euros. So if I could get a new for say 300-350 K bath here in LOS that should do it, but not very likely.

I'm waiting for Honda to switch production of the Honda CBR 600F or Crossrunner to Thailand, I imagine it'll be a long wait though :angry:

If not I think I'll have to make do with a Versys when the time comes to upgrade from my Ninja250-beating CBR ;)

I think alot of Japanese companies will be looking to move more production overseas due to the earthquake/tusami/nuclear fallout in Japan. Traditionally the Japanese always like to control high tech/high quality products by keeping there production in Japan, but I think they realise this is no longer practical. Anyway higher profits can be achieved by doing this, but quality was always the main consideration.

The z1000 is a bike i think i would be happy on... But... 595k? Is it worth that much more than the versys at 285k?

If it`s made in japan, yes.....made in thailand not so sure, Quality of thai made kawasaki`s just dont match up ........i have a friend who has a 650 ninja made here, and when he polishes the grey parts eg. frame with normal car polish with a white rag it has grey paint on it, it is down to the primer in places....

Also low quality chains etc....