Video Shooting Of Tv Ads, Need Inexpensive ! Videocrew

sid1967

The first question is..How much you want to pay? do you want monkeys and pay peanuts or are you looking for some one to do it on the cheap?..i can point you in the right direction,he is :rolleyes: established here in phuket and has the right equipment,BUT he wont work for nothing..pm me if interested....:)

You can make really professional videos yourself with an iphone 4 and a good editing program.

Quality from what i have seen is Very slick in HD, on youtube the good iphone 4 videos look as good as any guy with a 5 000$ camera

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That is hilarious, there is a huge difference between watching a small square image on a computer screen and watching footage on a HD monitor. Iphone cannot shoot true HD and the video is a very compressed video file. Then you have the good awful lens and lack of adjustments e.g aperture, focal length etc. There is a reason why people use professional cameras.

You can make really professional videos yourself with an iphone 4 and a good editing program.

Quality from what i have seen is Very slick in HD, on youtube the good iphone 4 videos look as good as any guy with a 5 000$ camera

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That is hilarious, there is a huge difference between watching a small square image on a computer screen and watching footage on a HD monitor. Iphone cannot shoot true HD and the video is a very compressed video file. Then you have the good awful lens and lack of adjustments e.g aperture, focal length etc. There is a reason why people use professional cameras.

Hence the reason why it won't be cheap to do.

This thread reminds me of the one where the guy wanted dj lessons but didn't want to pay.

Some people have no shame.

Good and cheap, does this oxymoron really exist in Thailand.

It doesn't exist anywhere...

Not accurate ....

The axim is

Good, Cheap, Fast.

Pick 2

To the OP ... I would suggest talking to the local CATV operator about advertising. You stay in control. They use their crew. You maintain rights.

Good and cheap, does this oxymoron really exist in Thailand.

It doesn't exist anywhere...

Not accurate ....

The axim is

Good, Cheap, Fast.

Pick 2

Yeah, I have that T shirt... But I've never worked on a cheap production that was very good... wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

if you need any original background music for your advert contact me.

not free but very cheap, gives your ad better vibe than all the hokey 'free audio content music" you can get on the web and is all original with no copyright problems.

Edited by LivinginKata
URL removed

if you need any original background music for your advert contact me.

not free but very cheap, gives your ad better vibe than all the hokey 'free audio content music" you can get on the web and is all original with no copyright problems.

Got any examples ??

Know anyone that can shoot a quick promo ??