Justice Ministry, Chonburi Governor Join Fray Over Pattaya Jet Skis

Rimmer

Looks like the jet ski problem is still happening. I saw some indian's today pay 35,000 baht for a small scratch. One of them did say they had a slight bump which caused it. Looked like they were there for 4 hours until 8:30pm until coming to a settlement. They were told if they did not want to pay now they could surrender there passports and show up at the repair shop tommorrow and then go to the police station to settle on an amount. They were told if they wanted to do that, they would have to pay a minimum of 50,000.

Three police showed up at the end (I have not seen these police before) to help settle the dispute. When they were leaving one thai bystander asked "how much did you pay" when told 35,000 he called them "lairs" and "go back to your country" loudly.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i just point out the elephant in the room? jet skis are f'ing stupid. seriously. you need to jet ski? they should build a jet ski park out on the highway next to the ski slope they are building. or, just shut it all down and let them just use the motorbikes these idiots have rented already.

stick to one death machine on your next vacation!

Edited by anothertorres