• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Spartacus!!

dam_n, wrong thread .....

I'm in.

So far we got a pirate and his parrot bill and ben (black and white cat optional) donald duck kirk douglas and a randy old goat.

Mamy many more needed.....:whistling:

one of the female posters could show up as Sybil

I'm Spartacus!!

I'm in.

So far we got a pirate and his parrot bill and ben (black and white cat optional) donald duck kirk douglas and a randy old goat.

Which one were you thinking of Joe?

I'm Spartacus!!

I'm in.

Which one were you thinking of Joe?

all of them! :D

I'm Spartacus!!

I'm in.

Oops how could I forget the mole....although given he ate at least three platefuls at the first party well.....:D

That reminds me of the stew.....mmmmmm! :)

I think it would be good to know how much free food and beer will be thrown in first,i would like to meet a few mmebers,but who should i come as?

I would like to meet that Smokie too and that Carmine he seems a very interesting chap :lol:

Do they provide overnight accomadation and travel expenses?

Lol what a nightmare!! :D

Edited by MrRed

I think it would be good to know how much free food and beer will be thrown in first,i would like to meet a few mmebers,but who should i come as?

I would like to meet that Smokie too and that Carmine he seems a very interesting chap :lol:

Do they provide overnight accomadation and travel expenses?

Lol what a nightmare!! :D

this is Thaivisa, not the House of Commons :lol:

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here.

TV has not offered to sponsor anything yet and we don't know if they will.

Even so, let's not be cheap Charlies, it's still a great idea to have another 'meet' like last time even if we do have to pay for our own drinks and 'nosh'

Why not same place (Emerald Bar) as they are sponsors and may be prepared to give us the food at reduced prices or our other sponsors Premier Bar, same idea?

I think unfortunately Sweeneys and Haveli are not the places for a party although they deserve support with our custom at other times.

Maybe Rooo will organise it as before? :D

At this stage it's an unofficial get together, I have already been approached by one of our sponsors re special pricing & food.

If you can just leave it with me for a couple of days, I will endeavour to put together a proposal to suit all.

I might come as Bill or Ben.....:lol: (the flower pot guys!)

so long as there is no fighting :fight:I'd hate to end up as a crack pot..... :lol:

badum..ching! let me guess, you'll be here all week?

A whole week?.... I don't think so, Joe.... :blink: ......... but one evening might be enough! ;) ......... so count me in....

More like punk than thrash...

They knock out a great set.

The major has a good point there, charge a (small) entrance fee.:thumbsup:

To be fair mate, if Rooo is going to charge an entrance fee there should be a couple of pole dancers thrown in. ;)

Edited by carmine

More like punk than thrash...

They knock out a great set.

The major has a good point there, charge a (small) entrance fee.:thumbsup:

To be fair mate, if Rooo is going to charge an entrance fee there should be a couple of pole dancers thrown in. ;)

Here you go Carmine, your costume dilemma solved.You can come along as a pole dancer & get get a couple of baht.

Why don't we make a day of it:

Sweeney Todds for a late breakfast then into the village for an afternoon session in The Emerald followed by a trip up to Bangrak for a curry in Havelis ending up in The Premiership bar for the evening.

All food and drink provided by our wonderfull sponsors?:jap: :partytime2::guitar::burp:

Sounds like a great day

That' breakfast sorted ;)

Just need to hear from lunch and evening entertainment then :D

Have a safe trip SBK. Enjoy. I would say " While the cats away " etc but no doubt you can crack the whip from the other side of the world with your IPhone :(

I seemed to remember h2o dunc, being rather peed of, when sweeney todds first sponsored thaivisa,about opening times etc,and when sweeney todd apologised, there was no answer from h2odunc.But any signof free food,hes first to reply

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves here.

TV has not offered to sponsor anything yet and we don't know if they will.

Even so, let's not be cheap Charlies, it's still a great idea to have another 'meet' like last time even if we do have to pay for our own drinks and 'nosh'

Why not same place (Emerald Bar) as they are sponsors and may be prepared to give us the food at reduced prices or our other sponsors Premier Bar, same idea?

I think unfortunately Sweeneys and Haveli are not the places for a party although they deserve support with our custom at other times.

Maybe Rooo will organise it as before? :D

I agree with you yorkie, nobody in these times can afford to give out free food to balloon chasers, I for 1dont mind paying, its good to meet up.

I enjoyed the last meet.But if the sponsors wanted to, discount, i,m all up for that.

Sweeney Todds for a late breakfast then into the village for an afternoon session in The Emerald followed by a trip up to Bangrak for a curry in Havelis ending up in The Premiership bar for the evening.

All food and drink provided by our wonderfull sponsors?:jap: :partytime2::guitar::burp:

Sounds like a great day

Have a safe trip SBK. Enjoy. I would say " While the cats away " etc but no doubt you can crack the whip from the other side of the world with your IPhone :(

I seemed to remember h2o dunc, being rather peed of, when sweeney todds first sponsored thaivisa,about opening times etc,and when sweeney todd apologised, there was no answer from h2odunc.But any signof free food,hes first to reply

Ahahahahahaha! :D

Sounds like a great day

We will just have to make sure that they don't hold the party on a MONDAY then won't we or there won't be any will there :o

Try to see if you can rent a sense of humour for the night if you are coming ;)

Ok just a quick update while Rooo sorts out the final details.

So far we have....

koheesti ?

H2oDunc

yorkie100

Mole

joe84330

itishothere

samuijimmy

Gatorade

Major Major

Leckyman ?

wasas

KTD

smokie36

Rooo

Come on folks sign up....I can reveal there will be free nosh....:D

Ok just a quick update while Rooo sorts out the final details.

So far we have....

koheesti ?

H2oDunc

yorkie100

Mole

joe84330

itishothere

samuijimmy

Gatorade

Major Major

Leckyman ?

wasas

KTD

smokie36

Rooo

Come on folks sign up....I can reveal there will be free nosh....:D

maccaroni man is in if it is held before the 19th of may or after the 27th of May