Walen School - Pattaya

MacWalen

Our dear manager in Pattaya, Khun Oh along with Khun Pae had an accident yesterday while on the way to the immigration. A careless Thai driver just decided suddenly to turn left in front of them. Both of them are badly bruised.

All those who study or studied at our Walen Pattaya branch know what a fine manager khun Oh is. Lets hope both of them can recover soon.

Walen School - drive carefully, expect the worst from other drivers, trust nobody

I am very sorry to hear.

I myself am a student at Khun Oh and wish her and Khun Pae all the best to move on in life after the accident.

How serious it is, I can not understand from your text, Khun Oh do not take her phone, so if they are in hospital you may write where they are located so I can visit them.

Unfortunately, what you describe is very normal in traffic down here and you must develop an instinct to anticipate such acts from those riders. (and be lucky too)

Dear Khun Oh and Khun Pae, I hope you have only got some bruises and can live a normal life again. Good luck with getting your life as best as possible back.I am sending an angel with flowers.Life is always worth fighting for ...

Best regards

Nick (Book No. 3)

post-40660-0-24661600-1303615743_thumb.j

Edited by blackadder