Kl Visarun

In 2007 I caught an Air Asia flight at 16:25 without problems. I did have a rental car that I returned at the airport before the flight.

Car had to be returned at the main terminal and flight was from LLC, think I was at the check in line around 15:00.

I arrived at the Embassy around 12:45 and received my passport a few minutes before 13:00. At that time they handed the passports out at the guard shack, didn't even have to enter the Embassy.

A few years earlier I had to enter and pick it up inside. Not sure how they do it today, but pickup is usually quite fast.

Your flight's an hour later than mine was, so should be no problems.

It'll take you a minimum 45 minutes by cab to the airport and I'm sure you can collect from 2.30pm onwards. I've done it before when taking the train to Sentral then the bus to the LCCT and made it there for around 4.30pm so if you take a taxi direct and no hiccups you should make it.

^ Oops, passport pickup seems to have changed to 14:30 these days.

Well you should still be able to make your flight as kevc says, if you count on one hour travel time to the airport from the Embassy.

Also if you're flying Malaysia Airlines you can check in for your flight at KL Sentral, before you take the KLIA Express to the airport.

Haven't done this myself but maybe worth looking into.

Should be no problem.

I collected mine at 2.50 pm after a 20 min wait and had a taxi waiting for me outside. Straight to LCC and that took about an hour.

Checked myself in using the machines,(I only had a carry-on bag) printed boarding pass out and I was good to go.

<br />Should be no problem. <br />I collected mine at 2.50 pm after a 20 min wait and had a taxi waiting for me outside. Straight to LCC and that took about an hour.<br /><br />Checked myself in using the machines,(I only had a carry-on bag) printed boarding pass out and I was good to go.<br />

Although it doesn't take much more time, after printing out your boarding pass at the machine, you need to take it to the counter just opposite the machines to get stamped by the staff.