My Black Cat Is Missing

Blinky Bill

Oh woe is me. My little cat, name Phoebe, decided yesterday to go for a wander. She did this often but normally only for an hour or so and would return home with a look of satisfaction and an I told you so look on her face. The little thing has been gone for almost 30 hours now and I'm at my wits end with worry.

She has always been an affectionate little critter but recently she's been a bit reclusive, I guess her hormones are taking over and her desire to hang around the house has waned somewhat.

She's a short haired black local cat, one ear is white and happens to have a full tail unlike many locals. I was speaking with the neighbours who informed me that they saw her lurking around the motorcycle repair/service joint just south of Ban Lakpan on the Chiang Mai Doi Saket Road at about 6.00 pm yesterday, but other than that there are no more sightings.

Please PM me if you have any sitings of a one white eared black pussy with a long tail.

Has she been spayed? If not, and she was on heat, she may have found a few new temporary friends. Is she pregnant and off somewhere to have her kittens? If not, then hope that someone has taken her in and she is enjoying their company for a while and will hopefully return.

Edited by jackjones

Thanks for the kind words, Jack. No, she hasn't been spayed and I hold myself totally accountable for my irresponsbility.

I am sincerely hoping that someone has taken her into their care for a few days and she'll eventually decide that home isn't so bad after all.

So this isn't yours then, Bill? He doesn't have the white ear.

Black_panther_1.sized.jpg

I was hoping someone would claim him, so I guess I'm free to let him go. He's been messing up my room and I can't seem to find enough buffalo steaks to feed him. :whistling:

Thanks to all for the kind words, and thanks to Ian for the photo but it sadly, isn't my little pussy Phoebe. There have been no further sightings since the last at Ban Lakpan.

BB I have changed the title of the thread so there can be no misunderstanding.

I hope you find it.

Thanks TP. ;)

BB, the whole thing has been a serious post, hasn't it ? The moderator guy did give help and advice about avoiding misunderstandings about using the word "pussy." Now you say the " black pussy " has returned home and you seem happy to play with it again despite it being " battered and sore." It might be the last thing it wants at the moment, whatever it is.

Edited by jackjones

Phoebe came home today. She's looking a little battered and sore but at least I have my little black pussy to play with again. What a relief.

We need pictues, Bill. I"ll supply some if necessary, but that might earn me some time off. :lol:

Glad to hear your Phoebe is back.

Well, last night Phoebe had a nice bath and after towelling her down she became very playful as nice clean pussies do. The little rascal got so excited she started playing with my balls, in fact she got so into the game that she sunk her claws into one causing some nasty scratches. I think that the scratches are so bad that I won't be able to use that ball again.

I'm not sure how many table tennis players are amoungst us but those that do play are sure to know that a punctured or scratched ball makes the game very difficult to play if not impossible. In future I'll keep my ping pong balls out of Phoebe's reach and let her play with tennis balls instead.

Finbar Saunders and his double entendres. I am waiting for you to go to the market to get a little something for your pussy, only to come across a lady holding two large melons in front of her. Will you be able to resist?.. " Oooer madam, what a lovely...' That reminds me, I still have a "Carry on" movie to watch tonight.

Edited by jackjones

Well, last night Phoebe had a nice bath and after towelling her down she became very playful as nice clean pussies do. The little rascal got so excited she started playing with my balls, in fact she got so into the game that she sunk her claws into one causing some nasty scratches. I think that the scratches are so bad that I won't be able to use that ball again.

Young cats + old balls = recipe for injury :D