How Young Is Too Young To Become A Mother?

IanForbes

You're talking about the North American women. The young Thai women just dump the child with grandma or mother and head off to the city to find work. Have you noticed that after a North American marriage ends that the newly single woman goes off to a spa and health center to slim down again? She needs to look attractive for her new sucker. Men are no different. After they've hooked a wife they no longer exercise and they eat too much.

Nah, I highly doubt she'll be heading south to find work. After all, she has an older brother who's been hitched with a farang for two years now. She knows she'll always have food and shelter here. :)

I agree with the getting fat after settling down with someone bit though.

*looks at belly* ... *looks a BFs belly*

Yep, I agree, lol :)

Depends on the woman. Some are in the 40's and are not old enough (mature) to be a mother.

True. And the same goes for fathers. Some people who think they want children should NEVER have kids.

you all know what wrong is, the question need not be asked.

Agree with you nocturn, its fairly obvious. Clearly a young girl at school in Thailand doesn't have the means, education, emotional maturity or often -the family support to have a child either with a Thai or farlang husband. Unfortunately she may also not have the courage to say NO. Wrong, just wrong.

Depends on the woman. Some are in the 40's and are not old enough (mature) to be a mother.

True. And the same goes for fathers. Some people who think they want children should NEVER have kids.

Correct. And this definitely should apply towards two-thirds of the world's population. Cretins.

I guess way back when (caveman days) and also still in many african countries (today) a girl is considered marriage material and ready to have sex and give birth when she hits puberty and has her first period so from a Natural biological standpoint just as with any mammall the moment she has her first cycle she is capable of reproduction its only our view that it is not accepted in our society but in tribes in africa who live like they did thousands of years ago would lead us to beleive that ti was a common practice way back when.

Personally I think 25-30 is a good time to start a familly these days

DK

Correct. And this definitely should apply towards two-thirds of the world's population. Cretins.

I am always delighted that people can have the confidence to consider themselves in the minority; as a con-man (or, as we in the business call it, consultant) it reaffirms my faith in human gullibility, So long as you can rely on a client to deceive themselves, one's job is mere maintenance, rather than sales.

When I first posted in this thread

I felt a little exposed, but now I am sure ... I am the people!

SC

you all know what wrong is, the question need not be asked.

Agree with you nocturn, its fairly obvious. Clearly a young girl at school in Thailand doesn't have the means, education, emotional maturity or often -the family support to have a child either with a Thai or farlang husband. Unfortunately she may also not have the courage to say NO. Wrong, just wrong.

:violin:

let's not apply farang values to thai situations.

in rural settings, girls sometimes have children as early as possible so that the growing family can help with work in the fields.

14... 15...

those children grow up the same as if their mother had been 18 or 20 at the time of birth, they are just more.

there is no universal answer to the question when women should have their first baby, and it's up to the Thai society to develop a consensus on that question in Thailand.

I guess way back when (caveman days) and also still in many african countries (today) a girl is considered marriage material and ready to have sex and give birth when she hits puberty and has her first period so from a Natural biological standpoint just as with any mammall the moment she has her first cycle she is capable of reproduction its only our view that it is not accepted in our society but in tribes in africa who live like they did thousands of years ago would lead us to beleive that ti was a common practice way back when.

Personally I think 25-30 is a good time to start a familly these days

DK

Interesting what has been generally accepted has a human generation - 25 years {??}. This is just a recent {and invented} phenomena. For ages - even in the "civilised" European world - a generation of human cycles might be 15 years.....even 12 years.