Australia Vs Rest Of The World Xi Future Post

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on beating the R.O.W. and the humiliation of the R.O.W cricket team.....

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance.....

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!! :o

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on beating the R.O.W.  and the humiliation of the R.O.W cricket team.....

We all know that this will happen, so why not get in early with some good words for a great performance..... 

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!!  :o

Don't worry PB, I'm alright this time. If I throw myself off they still havn't cleared up the remains of SS. Something soft to land on. :D

Please post all congrats and praise to the Australian cricket team on beating the R.O.W.  and the humiliation of the R.O.W cricket team.....

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!!   :o

Don't worry PB, I'm alright this time. If I throw myself off they still havn't cleared up the remains of SS. Something soft to land on. :D

Yeh Lampard..with that belly of ur's hitting the ground, u'll bounce back up and land somewhere in Eastern Cambodia....

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!!   :o

Yeh Lampard..with that belly of ur's hitting the ground, u'll bounce back up and land somewhere in Eastern Cambodia....

The villagers would have a feast that night.....

Also please stop Lampost throwing himself of a tall building....as it makes to much of a mess !!!  :o

a line has been drawn in the sand Pie Boy......those that are not with The Fly, are aganist The Fly......

a line has been drawn in the sand Pie Boy......those that are not with The Fly, are aganist The Fly......

:D:D

Does it ever get lonely on your side of the line ?

After the indiscriminate cr#p that came from some of the other mob after winning the ashes, I'm almost considering your side of the line Fly :D

Strewth! Surely not an Aussie who can't take a bit of a ripping.....

:D ...yeh Fart....not like ur lot, who go crying to the Mods .. ( Lampard, Pie Boy, Jackr) and u.....and Old Croc, who wants this forum to be like a library, the same as some posters have made the Fun and nightlife forum...boring.....years ago, that forum used to rock...now its like going to church.....

The Fly awaits the World Cup Q next month.....

U know something Pro Fart.....when I type ur name...makes me think of Lampard... :o

Edited by Siam_superfly

After the indiscriminate cr#p that came from some of the other mob after winning the ashes, I'm almost considering your side of the line Fly :D

:D I thought you already were

After some of the cr*p that you lot were spouting prior to the win, it's a case of what goes around comes around. Why can't you aussies take it without crying like a bunch of girls :D:D

:D ...yeh Fart....not like ur lot, who go crying to the Mods .. ( Lampard, Pie Boy, Jackr) and u.....and Old Croc, who wants this forum to be like a library, the same as some posters have made the Fun and nightlife forum...boring.....years ago, that forum used to rock...now its like going to church.....

U know something Pro Fart.....when I type ur name...makes me think of Lampard... :o

Hey, fly, when I type your name it sort of invokes visions of Jeff Goldblum...in the latter part of the movie

<deleted>?? :D

Is that where the midget cricket team reside ?