Australia Vs Rest Of The World Xi Future Post

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Australia on a clean sweep. It vindicated what we all knew anyway, that Australia were a great team. It was only England that made them look ordinary, swatting them away like annoying flies like we did. That was a great result, because it really strengthened Englands position to the world. One thing I would really like to know. Which players would Australia have had in the World eleven, given that only two or three per team were picked?

Congratulations Australia on a clean sweep. It vindicated what we all knew anyway, that Australia were a great team. It was only England that made them look ordinary, swatting them away like annoying flies like we did. That was a great result, because it really strengthened Englands position to the world. One thing I would really like to know. Which players would Australia have had in the World eleven, given that only two or three per team were picked?

They probably would have got 2 or 3 from the Dumbleyung second eleven to maintain the standard set by the other world XI players...... :D:o

They probably would have got 2 or 3 from the Dumbleyung second eleven to maintain the standard set by the other world XI players...... :D:o

:D:D:D

Question > The test match next week in Sydney is a six dayer, is that six playing days or 5 and a rest day the way it used to be.???

It's six playing days Ozzy. But I wouldn't be lining up to buy a ticket for day six the way the World X1 have been playing :o