Thai Series (lakhorn Thai)

MistaDorn

Hello, I wanna know farang who lived in Thailand, are they watching thai tv series? Personally I watch. The TV series I watch now is "ลูกไม้หลากสี" (look mai laak sri) on Channel 7 every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after news at 8:30pm. This is the best Thai series that showed a true life of Thai People specially "Teen Age". I think Farang should watch this series. It showed several of families that have a hard life and with different problem in each house. :o. I also watch American series "Lost" another very good series for me. Watching season 2 episodes 2 now. Well, did you watch Thai TV Series? at least try tonight at 8:30pm.

Watch. It is trying to copy the typical US series, but it is quite good. Some of the "lakhon lang kao" I don't like. I have just put a stop to my little girl watching that "pee lok" one every night. They talk about ghosts all the time at school an the last thing I want is her watching ghost series all eveing too.

Edited by Neeranam

Hello, I wanna know farang who lived in Thailand, are they watching thai tv series? Personally I watch. The TV series I watch now is "ลูกไม้หลากสี" (look mai laak sri) on Channel 7 every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after news at 8:30pm. This is the best Thai series that showed a true life of Thai People specially "Teen Age". I think Farang should watch this series. It showed several of families that have a hard life and with different problem in each house. :o. I also watch American series "Lost" another very good series for me. Watching season 2 episodes 2 now. Well, did you watch Thai TV Series? at least try tonight at 8:30pm.

"Lost" gives a glimpse of true life and reality from an American perspective :D

My wife does watch it and enjoy it but I don't. :D

I can't get a thing cuz i don't underastand thai and basically i don't like the way characters behave-cheating, yelling, ignoring, ect, ect...... . :D

I prefer watching dvds ( I'm on "FRIENDS" ) now.:D