Any Idea On What Country The Majority Of Thaivisa Users Are From

livinthailandos

http://www.alexa.com...o/thaivisa.com#

Seems like a lot of people living in Thailand. Also surprising is the number of Indian visitors. Hmmm...

Audience Snapshot

<BR clear=all>Based on internet averages, thaivisa.com is visited more frequently by males who are over 65 years old, have no children and are graduate school educated

from Alexa

&lt;deleted&gt; is graduate school?

I personally get very irritated by poor spelling and grammar from posters who are obviously native English speakers. Things like ''could of'' especially.

On the other hand I realise that they are probably expert at building house extensions and stripping down car engines etc., so tend to hold my tongue.

Graduate school is what our transatlantic cousins call post-graduate studies. Apparently we are all masters and doctors. I know I am quite good at winding people up...I have arms like popeye to prove it.

I would recommend not using abbreviations for terms that you would not use in full, and also, as far as one can, refraining from profanity and obscenity

(I know - pot calling the kettle and so forth, after my recent post on Japanese literacy... but I really don't think the TF was necessary

SC

EDIT: Apologies for the bizarre leaps of 'logic'; feel free to ignore anything you don't understand - it will not affect the meaning of what is left...

A proud Dutchman here, and about the spelling i make mistakes usually because i don't take the time to correct it. My Dutch isnt that good either im a numbers man.

So which number do you recommend? :lol:

106 in Dollhouse

SC

36-24-34 if you're lucky

or

36% North American - 24% Antipodean - 34% British

oh and 6% Indian

:lol: