3Bb Dns Address

krung

Anybody in the chiang mai city area (using 3BB) get a message when they logged on the internet to change their DNS IP address, was in Thai but translated with chrome. Said something about new address from 25/04. With a link to show what to do, can't see to find the message again. Nothing on the computer forum.

Cheers

In my 3bb WiFi router it had the indicated addresses when I checked. It may have changed them automatically.

Have you tried looking on the 3bb Technical Support page? It seems to have information there, although it is in Thai.

MSPain

Edited by hml367

I called their tech support yesterday after receiving the same email as others had. Basically what they told me is that we don't need to download anything from the link. It was intended for customers who had been having difficulty with keeping a constant connection to their service. At least that's what I understood from their representative.

Since I have not had any problems with 3BB's connection or service, I was told that I don't need to download whatever it is that's on the link.

As an aside, I strongly suggested that, since there are many non-Thai customers using their service, an English translation should accompany their notices. He said he'd pass that message along to his boss. Maybe.

I called their tech support yesterday after receiving the same email as others had. Basically what they told me is that we don't need to download anything from the link. It was intended for customers who had been having difficulty with keeping a constant connection to their service. At least that's what I understood from their representative.

Since I have not had any problems with 3BB's connection or service, I was told that I don't need to download whatever it is that's on the link.

As an aside, I strongly suggested that, since there are many non-Thai customers using their service, an English translation should accompany their notices. He said he'd pass that message along to his boss. Maybe.

Just change the DNS data in your Network Connections, the router should already be changed. Done mine all works well :)

JL