Special Offer For Thaivisa.Com Readers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BR>Premier Thai Lawyers are looking to have another offer for Thaivisa.com readers every month during 2011. We are starting the review process now for June and looking at the list of services that will be dscounted. <BR><BR>Now is your chance to get involved and tell us what you would like to see discounted. We will look at all suggestions given here and try our best to offer a discount on the most popular suggestions.<BR><BR>Just post your reasonable suggestions here and we can add them to our list.<BR><BR>Mark Premier Thai Lawyers<BR>

Mark,

Looking for a package covering (i) annual non-immi visa extension, (ii) work permit application/renewal, (iii) re-entry permit, & (iv) 90 day reporting reminders.My company recently got its BOI approval, so now hoping to get the aforementioned done at One Stop Service Centre. We employ 3 foreigners. Would prefer to obtain 2 yr work permits if possible (our 3 foreigners are American and Australians...not sure whether Amity Treaty & Thai-Aust FTA makes it any easier). Interested to know your pricing for such a package.

Thanks,Mark

Edited by mark5335

<BR>Premier Thai Lawyers are looking to have another offer for Thaivisa.com readers every month during 2011. We are starting the review process now for June and looking at the list of services that will be dscounted. <BR><BR>Now is your chance to get involved and tell us what you would like to see discounted. We will look at all suggestions given here and try our best to offer a discount on the most popular suggestions.<BR><BR>Just post your reasonable suggestions here and we can add them to our list.<BR><BR>Mark Premier Thai Lawyers<BR>

Mark,

Looking for a package covering (i) annual non-immi visa extension, (ii) work permit application/renewal, (iii) re-entry permit, & (iv) 90 day reporting reminders.My company recently got its BOI approval, so now hoping to get the aforementioned done at One Stop Service Centre. We employ 3 foreigners. Would prefer to obtain 2 yr work permits if possible (our 3 foreigners are American and Australians...not sure whether Amity Treaty & Thai-Aust FTA makes it any easier). Interested to know your pricing for such a package.

Thanks,Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the message, I'll have a look at package for you and send you something on Monday. Can you please PM us with your email address so we can send you a quotation.

Mark

Premier Thai Lawyers

The problem with a 'Will' if it is for her....you pay the exy amounts for a lawyer to do it.....then she can go to the amphur and make another one without you knoing for 100 baht and that is then the current and legal one....so pointless really........if its for a gf or wife I mean.

Hows about Will Making, I'm being quoted an exorbitant sum by another lawyer who I had already engaged on another matter but is letting me down badly.

Hi theoldgit,

There are many benefits to having a will and also ensuring that the one you sign is the current one used for the assets you own independently. I'll add it to our list and I think this is a good candidate for one of our offers.

Regards,

Mark

• 2 months later...

The problem with a 'Will' if it is for her....you pay the exy amounts for a lawyer to do it.....then she can go to the amphur and make another one without you knoing for 100 baht and that is then the current and legal one....so pointless really........if its for a gf or wife I mean.

Where there is a Way there is a Will.

Who ever told you that you need a will? That is absolute nonsense - was it a lawyer?

[ I do not have to apologise to lawyers - as I sometimes admit to being one myself - of the Corporate variety]

If you are thinking of Estate Planning it is best you structure your financial affairs while you are alive the way you want - maintain control over all your assets - and ensure the transfer of assets free of Gains Tax and Income Tax; which could apply to appreciated assets at the time of your death if you use a Will!

If you use Life Insurance you do not need a Will for that either - just nominate the beneficiary in the policy.

I would be pleased to consult for any law firm in Thailand to assist expats plan for their demise - and/ orr for the period before that!