American Beer

Backwoods

flames and troll post deleted.

You are welcome to your opinion but OP has made it clear he would rather have info so if you have nothing informative to post then please do not post at all. cheers

OP, I understand your pain. When you want your favorite beer, you want my favorite beer, whether it's Bud, Chang, or Chimay.

I've seen it at either the grocery store in Emporium or the one on Suk soi 11. I'll be at Emporium tomorrow and if I see it I'll report back to you.

One hundred and one ignorant answers.

Butt-wipper....hmm.....even Chang is better.

How do you like me now? :D

Go to Cambodia..very cheap!

Angkor lager Sihanoukville 50 cents.....it took an intervention for me to leave the place. :)

As I originally stated, its a personal taste, but I understand most of your needs to scrutinize and bash everything that is not your opinion or idea! The diharrea dark beer that everyone loves and bitter ales make me puke as well and Heinegen is kep in a green bottle to hide the urine look! Budweiser is "MY", preference, and for some reason, if you ask a question on here you have to wade through a hundred ignorant answers, before you can get an answer to the original question

Nowhere was it ask your opinion on Budweiser, but, did get one real answer!!