Bum Gun

deejah

namekerryk' timestamp='1304129779' post='4390801']

New spray heads are cheap, 60 -70 baht. I replace mine when they look a little worn. Water pressure can do many strange things. Once intending only a wash I got a complete internal cleansing.

Maximum pressure for colonostic cleanse is 2 psi , any thing over that can cause severe internal problems , show caution when ' Gunning ' your rectum .

Maximum pressure for colonostic cleanse is 2 psi , any thing over that can cause severe internal problems , show caution when ' Gunning ' your rectum .

Where can one buy a device to monitor this? :D

Maximum water pressure is good in my opinion as a trickle simply isn't fit for purpose!

with the bum gun you are supposed to clean your àrsehole, not your colon! :whistling:

'Naam' timestamp='1304152994' post='4391482']

'dumball' timestamp='1304131641' post='4390844']

with the bum gun you are supposed to clean your àrsehole, not your colon! :whistling:

Good observation Naam , but many posters may not be aware of the dangers should the guns pressurised water be accidentally sent in the orifice and not the surrounding area .

For those that asked , equipment is available with an in/out tube and pressure control device .

Where can one buy a device to monitor this? :D

Maximum water pressure is good in my opinion as a trickle simply isn't fit for purpose!

Although I have never batted for the other side, I now find it quite pleasurable.

Should I be concerned ?

My downstairs loo was flooded, thought, shit :) , BUT, in-laws had come and obviously didn't know the science behind the apparatus, or, they don't like me. :)

PS. Gun shot from the rear, takes a little practise but keep water pressure a little low until you aim is accomplished. :D