Goats In Pattaya?

dogtim

Anyone know where I can buy a young goat in the Pattaya area? We were given this one recently and although a great lawnmower, bleats alot maybe because of loneliness. I enclose a pic of my goat to show this is a serious enquiry!

post-81129-0-07409300-1304309888_thumb.j

Ive seen a few wandering about up by the sports stadium on Chaiyapruek 2 from time to time, also at the side of the railway line between Khao Thalow and Nernplabwan, and at the side of the road near the water authority office, stop and ask their minders, am sure they will sell you one!

Ive seen a few wandering about up by the sports stadium on Chaiyapruek 2 from time to time, also at the side of the railway line between Khao Thalow and Nernplabwan, and at the side of the road near the water authority office, stop and ask their minders, am sure they will sell you one!

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have heard goats bleating (but not seen them...at least alive) at the Thai wet-market just past the rail-road tracks on soi Nernplubwan. You could probably buy a live whole one there and save one "lucky goat" from the butcher's block ;)

Lonely Kiwis will post anything on TV...no shame.

couple of years ago i saw a sign above a walking st disco saying "goats night"

alas no goats as such but a badly spelt halloween sign (asking a falang the spelling would be too easy and lose face of course) which should have read "ghost night"

only in thailand

great lawnmowers... but what with the poopoo?

poopoo is not a problem but goats destroy plants and even young trees. ideal lawnmowers, who restrict themselves to the lawn, are:

01_16_13---Sheep_web.jpg?&k=Sheep

great lawnmowers... but what with the poopoo?

poopoo is not a problem but goats destroy plants and even young trees. ideal lawnmowers, who restrict themselves to the lawn, are:

01_16_13---Sheep_web.jpg?&k=Sheepgreat in a curry or stew

Up Phoenix Golf Club Road, past the golf course down the dip through the village and up the hill to the fire station and there's a big sign with a picture of a goat on the left with an arrow pointing down a dirt track.

Also in Pattaya Floating Market there was a stall with young goats in it that you could feed. Some time ago now since I was there though.